Addison
McKinnon

I'm leaning Addison and Edwards
Addison and Edwards
Need a QB:
Stroud @ NYJ
Browning vs. IND
Ridder vs. TB

Leaning Ridder. Good matchup and he’s played well at home in favorable matchups. Jets defense at home has been hell on QBs. Could be talked into Browning fresh off a breakout game.
CJ. If he is THAT dude, then QB1’s can play against any defense IMO. But i get it, no Tank Dell either so if i really wanted to avoid that, I’d prefer Browning over Ridder IMO.

all non ppr

TE: Kincaid w/Knox back or drop Kincaid/Taysom add Brevin Jordan for this week
RB: Javonte or Ekeler? Benched Ekeler last week for Warren
Flex: Leave Ekeler at RB -> Waddle Javonte or Rice

TE: Engram Likely or Jordan (all available)

Need a QB:
Stroud @ NYJ
Browning vs. IND
Ridder vs. TB

Leaning Ridder. Good matchup and he’s played well at home in favorable matchups. Jets defense at home has been hell on QBs. Could be talked into Browning fresh off a breakout game.
I’m sticking with my qb1 stroud I only need at least 15 points from him as my lineup is good enough to back him up playing the stud qb1 here plus I have Jayden Reed with my opponent having love so it should be good my lineup is cmc, Moore, reed, moss, Achane, Aubrey, pack d, and Laporta

TE: Kincaid w/Knox back or drop Kincaid/Taysom add Brevin Jordan for this week
RB: Javonte or Ekeler? Benched Ekeler last week for Warren
Flex: Leave Ekeler at RB -> Waddle Javonte or Rice

TE: Engram Likely or Jordan (all available)
Kincaid
Ekeler
Waddle

My bad, it's

Gus Edwards
Addison
McKinnon

I'm leaning Addison and Edwards

Addison and Edwards

Need a QB:
Stroud @ NYJ
Browning vs. IND
Ridder vs. TB

Stroud. Dance with you brought you.

I'm also not a fan of drafting a backup QB, but pick up an emerging guy on the waiver wire later on. My league mostly went after backup QBs it seemed like, but that let me take some chances in the draft on guys that paid off big, Nico Collins is my biggest one. I'd rather take a swing with a RB/WR breakout guy in the draft than get a backup QB. Picked up Purdy halfway through the season and he's replaced Herbert. Still holding Herbert for injury insurance and maybe they figure it out.

Supposed to be heavy rain in NY and the O/U is only 33.5, the lowest total on the board. RBs have been doing well against the Jets too. Just not shaping up for a top 12 finish for Stroud today. I’m rolling with Browning.

Need a QB:
Stroud @ NYJ
Browning vs. IND
Ridder vs. TB

Hope you didn't play Stroud

7-6 win and I’m in for my work league. My opponent, 9th place eliminated, started 2 players either out or on bye.

I’m getting destroyed :stoneface: :angry:

This bye week was clutch for me in the playoffs. My team is on pace for their lowest points all season

So now 2 eliminated teams are destroying me

And the 3rd league they not eliminated but they won’t make it, and beating me probably win

I hate this bs man :smh:

Hey guys I’d like to ask a quick question regarding collision in my league .

4 way tie for 5th place at 5-8

Team A is 12-1 with a bye secure , while facing Team B. another 5-8 team ( who’s their family friend btw )
Team A decides to bench his AJB , Kamara & Keenan Allen today for JSN , Jerry Jeudy & Keaton Mitchell.

His reasoning “ it’s a strategic play , he’d rather face the opponent he faces today( team B ) in the playoffs , rather then to face me “ therefore he decides to throw the whole week away to purposely keep me out of the playoffs .

I asked for my money back and I told them I’m dropping all my players come Wednesday, whether I win and make the playoffs I lost respect for them as players .

They’re going on a rant on how that’s not colluding , it’s just strategy .

Hey guys I’d like to ask a quick question regarding collision in my league .

4 way tie for 5th place at 5-8

Team A is 12-1 with a bye secure , while facing Team B. another 5-8 team ( who’s their family friend btw )
Team A decides to bench his AJB , Kamara & Keenan Allen today for JSN , Jerry Jeudy & Keaton Mitchell.

His reasoning “ it’s a strategic play , he’d rather face the opponent he faces today( team B ) in the playoffs , rather then to face me “ therefore he decides to throw the whole week away to purposely keep me out of the playoffs .

I asked for my money back and I told them I’m dropping all my players come Wednesday, whether I win and make the playoffs I lost respect for them as players .

They’re going on a rant on how that’s not colluding , it’s just strategy .
Check the platform’s rules of conduct and lean on that. This is from ESPN Fantasy:
  • Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player's chance to make the playoffs is against the rules.
Collusion requires action from two or more parties. Questionable start/bench decisions isn’t collusion unless you can prove the other party was going to do something in exchange. Personally, I’m all for strategy and gamesmanship but your scenario appears to be a clear violation of the rules.

Check the platform’s rules of conduct and lean on that. This is from ESPN Fantasy:
  • Tanking games for the sole purpose of denying another player's chance to make the playoffs is against the rules.
Collusion requires action from two or more parties. Questionable start/bench decisions isn’t collusion unless you can prove the other party was going to do something in exchange. Personally, I’m all for strategy and gamesmanship but your scenario appears to be a clear violation of the rules.
It is , I genuinely feel like if they didn’t have a history of trying to do shady stuff for this so call family friend I would’ve let it slide , it’s crazy to me these are my girl family members lol people will do anything for the sake of competition & money

Back
Top Bottom