**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

I'm looking at Rice since he's available in my main league.
WRs are Hill, Olave, Nico and Watson.
With only a 4 man bench I might consider dropping Watson for Rice.
Obviously KC > Packers but just saw Watson in top 10 red zone targets. Dude is hurt again tho:smh:

I picked up Seattle D/ST for this week - thinking about dropping Dallas. The Browns are available who have a much better ROS schedule where I only see myself comfortably rolling out Dallas for NYG CAR WAS (week 10-12) that’s probably it
I picked up Ravens defense and I still got Dallas defense..

I definitely need to drop one..

picked up browns defense last week. gonna alt them and dallas for the foreseeable future.

I picked up Ravens defense and I still got Dallas defense..

I definitely need to drop one..

Yeah ravens and jets were available my dumas messed up my priority of claims this week and missed out on getting either one 😡

But yeah Dallas only has that stretch 10-12 and they no longer look elite

I’ll prob drop them come Saturday so they can’t be claimed til next week. Hopefully Cleveland lasts til then

Picked by JSN and Rice because of the byes (3 starting WR on bye) - ended up dropping JSN and keeping Rice.

Hope the hype is warranted

God is good if I play against Tyreek and he's out/injured.

Stevenson has shown some life as my RB2.. I crushed the WRs in the draft, Diggs, Amon-Ra, Aiyuk, with Nico on the bench. Herbert and Etienne too.

I missed out on LaPorta even though I had him as someone to draft, Musgrave and Mayer as my TEs and I'm streaming defenses has me #2 right now.

What do I put together that would get me Goff in a trade. I’ve been rocking with Purdy since Rodgers went down. Dude ain’t gonna play this week and their bye next wee

Purdy
ETN Walker Kamara Pierce Henderson Achane
Chase Wilson Pickens Davis Palmer
Taysom

Herbert Goff
Jones Bijan Zeke Jamaal
Evans Lamb DK Tutu
Higbee Ferguson

I started Evans over Kupp..
soulja-boy.gif

I dropped Davis just before the game started and of course he's putting up numbers after being trash for 2 weeks :smh:

Need to take my own advice. Players that are trash bounce back the following week

Screenshot_20231026-220911_Fantasy~2.jpg

Last edited:
looks like Kincaid is a solid TE option moving forward.

Glad I grabbed him off waivers.

Back
Top Bottom