Got offered ARSB for JT and Thielen

is that a pass? I want him but don’t wanna give up a bellcow like JT

Ken Walker has a **** schedule so that won’t fly

I assume keep JT

Attachments

• IMG_3514.png
    IMG_3514.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 165
Anyone starting Keaton Mitchell? Feels like its coming but i have too much depth at rb to justify it yet

Imo if u got depth no. The volume isn’t enough (yet) he didn’t sniff the field whole 2nd half last week when the game was nip n tuck.

His long run vs lions was when the game was well in hand

So you’d be banking on the 30-40 yards + TD which is possible unless his touches increase this week

Imo if u got depth no. The volume isn’t enough (yet) he didn’t sniff the field whole 2nd half last week when the game was nip n tuck.

His long run vs lions was when the game was well in hand

So you’d be banking on the 30-40 yards + TD which is possible unless his touches increase this week
Yeah thats what im thinkin. I feel like his touches will increase but i guess we gotta see it first

Would it be insane to bench Josh Allen at home vs Jets for Sam Howell at home vs Giants?

Nope. That boy is definitely going to turn the ball over against the Jets unless he plays scary and conservative because of the narrative on him right now.

Sam probably balls out against the Giants.

Joe Burrow owner in my big money league. Got offered Dobbs and Deebo for my Devante. Thoughts? 1pt PPR.
IMG_0211.jpeg

IMG_0212.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

Joe Burrow owner in my big money league. Got offered Dobbs and Deebo for my Devante. Thoughts? 1pt PPR.
I’d do it. Dobbs is the QB4 in the last four weeks and Deebo has a pretty good schedule ROS. Plus we know his upside. We have enough tape by now to see Davante’s QB situation isn’t good for his fantasy prospects.

Would it be insane to bench Josh Allen at home vs Jets for Sam Howell at home vs Giants?

I’m debating it with Fields but using him 1st game back is almost just as risky. Plus I have the Jets defense and not really anything better.

But I mean there’s still scenarios Allen drops 20+ and Jets D has 15

Back
Top Bottom