**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Opponent has Higgins and Chandler on bench lol. Playoffs don't start till next week in this league though.

Lost Moss in the other league but helps that my opponent lost Pittman too. I'm so tired about complaining about injuries lol.

The is week 2 in first round for my league (we do final round week 16-17) close *** matchup I'm in...but Addison showed up for me today :pimp:

Last min advice needed on who to start

Half PPR (pick 2):
JSN vs Phi
Gabe Davis vs Dal
Zay Jones vs Bal

Half PPR:
Waddle vs NYJ
Rice @ NE

My bench is thin and now Olave is out - I picked up Rashid as insurance and it looks like a more favorable match up. Not sure if I should start him in the flex spot.
Otherwise, my limited options are:
1) Devin Singletary
2) Cole Kmet
3) Adam Thielen

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg
I'm going against Waddle in the playoffs..

Of course id be without Tyreek, Olave and Nico in the playoffs. Forced to start Rashid and McLaurin.
Slim chance to keep up with my opponent.
Such is fantasy.

Yooo looks like the dudes that were winning the whole season in my league are about to take Ls in the first round of playoffs

I didn't make the playoffs but projected to put up the most points out of everyone this week 😭

Going to the ship :pimp: was down entering week 2 of the first round....Gave my team a Jameis pep talk and they showed up. Shout out to: CMC, Addison, St. Brown, Godwin, Rice, McKinnon this week. Dominated :lol:

Back
Top Bottom