**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Me the first place team and the second place team getting our asses kicked :lol:

What’s crazy is we dominated during the season being the top 3 teams. Playoff time we just fell flat at the worst time.

Guess we’ll be battling for third place next week

1703462159914.png

Good chances I’m advancing to the chip. Won this league last year with only 2 L’s, would be winning this league again with 2 L’s. Ridley ended up coming through big but if Pittman is back next week he’s getting the play over him.

12 man $300 buy in, winner takes all

Don't be too hard on yourselves if you lost today. Be glad you made it to the playoffs. And anything can happen during the playoffs.. you were just on the wrong side on the wrong week. This game is mostly luck.

Merry christmas yall!
What?!???!?!?! Lol. No. It sucks to lose, ESPECIALLY in the playoffs and ESPECIALLY with money at stake.

So......I won my keeper league last year. But traded away a ton of picks to "go all in".

This year I started out well wins wise, but points wise wasn't very strong. Other rosters just having bad weeks against me.

Then a couple injuries hit me. So I got frustrated and blew up my roster while in 2nd place overall.

I traded away:
Josh Allen
Josh Jacobs
Stefon Diggs
Tee Higgins
Mike Evans
Keenan Allen

Full sale, everything must go.

I still managed to make the playoffs since I had great starting record.

This week I started
Derek Carr
Kyren Williams
Amari Cooper
George Pickens
David Njoku

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I have OBJ + Waller tomorrow night.

I fully expected to get dog walked next week, but selling my whole team for draft picks and still winning money is :pimp:

Not much points in the semis after a dominant quarters oh well hopefully I get third place and get 200, update after the error td to Denver was fixed
IMG_0657.png

Below my friend daddy is down big but has good amount of players playing today so we’ll see if he gets a comeback
IMG_0658.png

Last edited:
I didn't pull away after some tough performances so I'll have Purdy and Aiyuk and he'll have Kelce hurts and AJ

Down 18 points headed into today’s games.

I Got Pacheco, D. Adams and Barkley, opponent has Kelce, Philly D and kicker. Need my threesome…pause to go nutty…pause

Win this and I’m off to the ship!!!

I didn't pull away after some tough performances so I'll have Purdy and Aiyuk and he'll have Kelce hurts and AJ
Big j hope you advance you have better odds as my opponent has brown/likely stack as I only have my number 1 pick cmc going vs those two 😌he’s up less than a point

Glad my team **** the bed and I’ve been done since Saturday otherwise I’d be pissed how bad Mahomes has gotten this season

This guy ****ing sucks

Back
Top Bottom