**2023 Fantasy Football Thread**

Felt good to beat the CMC/Deebo/Mahomes owner. Thanks to Zeke, Kittle, Olave and JJettas :pimp: somehow survived after TLaw stunk it up and Sutton got injured. Now I'm not sure if I should start CJ back from concussion or Flacco against the jets :ohwell:

The players that helped take my team to the playoffs

Pacheco
Keenan allen
Pittman
DJ Moore
Kincaid

Was also my downfall :smh:
Sorry for your loss gl next season as for me my big help this week was my number one pick cmc. Glad I got him first. Was debating him or Jefferson. It was close.

5 leagues this year.

3 Championship games next week (2 NT, 1 $) ($125 or $250)
3rd place in my work league $75
And a 4th or 5th place finish in my rebuilding league team.

And my wife won her league ($200)

All in all, good year for me.
Are you “Clayco Savages” ?

Retroballin 🤝
Congrats on advancing to the finals. Wishing you the best of luck in capturing this championship.

If there wasn't a final to be played, I'd spite drop every bottle-job on my roster. Scrubs failed me in the end!

Yall think Taysom Hill or Kyle Pits for the championship? *had Hockenson

There’s no way anyone should trust Hill. They don’t use him anymore.

If you don’t trust Pitts then these guys ..
Kraft (GB)
Chig (TEN)
J.Johnson (NO)
Henry (NE)

Neither..

If Kraft is still available get him. Then Pitts if you must.

Agree + the guys above

Going back and forth between D/ST (Jags or Bears)

Jags@Panthers
Bears@Falcons

That’s a toss up. I’d lean on Bears at home, and my falcons don’t play well on the road (and it’s gonna be cold)

Kudos to you. But an interception prone QB in those weather elements against the #1 pass defense is not ideal on paper. Granted if I had to choose between CJ off his injury or Flacco with his streak, I’d go with Flacco. There’s viable reason why people would want to fade him in this matchup though.

Damn it I left Cooper in 2 of my leagues :smh:

Oh well these 2 are 2 week long championship games so I still have a chance.. hopefully

Played against Breece and didn’t play Jets D :smh:

I believe in my boys though. Hope Pacheco clears otherwise it’s Singletary or Ridley in my flex.
Or I gamble with Jakobi Meyers

I'm up 11 going into this week 2 of our championship matchup . Haven't won this league yet... hopefully everyone shows up and I can get this $$$

Back
Top Bottom