2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

64A7FE69-36B9-444C-8D3E-805C426CD2CE.jpeg

I’m thinking about taking the trip down to SD for a Padres game tomorrow. Then watching Ohtani pitch on Sunday at the big A. 👀 I just need these prices for 2 to go down a bit. Or find 2 people to join me so I can get the cheaper 4-ticket deal

:nerd:
I’m thinking about taking the trip down to SD for a Padres game tomorrow. Then watching Ohtani pitch on Sunday at the big A. 👀 I just need these prices for 2 to go down a bit. Or find 2 people to join me so I can get the cheaper 4-ticket deal

I’m jealous as hell, that sounds fun :lol:

fly me out :nerd:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM

I was gonna say I got my 2 tickets for Sunday available but I see you’re trying to come down tomorrow.

• Fire

Big yikes. Don’t get the point of an alternate site and taxi squad if this will be the outcome regardless.

i so wish o could do this. Will one day.

Back
Top Bottom