2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I’m on a few sports and baseball related FB pages.

I’m noticing a pattern and commonality with the people who are pissed about that and what politics out of sports because it’s their outlet to escape reality.

I wonder what that could be lol.

None of the games on MLBTV are working for me. They all say I’m too early and no links available.

MLB Big Inning is cool. Basically their version of Red Zone. This is dope. I’ll be watching a lot of this when the Yankees aren’t playing.
Gonna look into this

They really need universal DH like asap. After last season and even before that pitchers batting is so stupid.

You don't have to cough up an extra $70 if you're already subscribed to Gamepass

Oh sweet. My XB1 is covered in dust. IDK what Game Pass even is :lol: :blush:.

It dawned me on me the other day that I won't be home for a few days after release day. I'm either going to buy the 20th and play all night or just wait til I get home.

Oh sweet. My XB1 is covered in dust. IDK what Game Pass even is :lol: :blush:.

It dawned me on me the other day that I won't be home for a few days after release day. I'm either going to buy the 20th and play all night or just wait til I get home.

Game Pass is a library of games subscription service

209D15EB-EA2C-4660-A3B2-8AE39635A671.jpeg

Game Pass is a library of games subscription service

Was reading up on it. Might be worth doing at (it looks like) $1 for first month and then $14/15 per. Are all games added when released or it's only a select amount?

Was reading up on it. Might be worth doing at (it looks like) $1 for first month and then $14/15 per. Are all games added when released or it's only a select amount?
Yeah it is a pretty nice feature. Day one releases are only going to be a select amount though. Usually microsoft exclusives and a few others

There's also a conversion trick to use that $1 trial to lengthen you sub past one month. I'd look that up to see if it's still active

Back
Top Bottom