2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

On this date, June 25, 2014… my man Timmy!

FF543AC8-0937-4BFE-B9DF-02B248F0EB01.jpeg

@danger style
R red is on nt
Fozz Fozz

His better days were already behind him at this point, but he was still deceptive enough to pull off this feat 2x. :pimp:

No one like him in his prime.

Favorite Giants pitcher of all-time. Even cooler when I found out he was part Filipino lol.

But it was weird when the local sports station had a segment with his dad lmao

I moved out of Seattle to the burbs a little over a year ago and live about 10-15 minutes from his old high school, I actually had two cousins that hooped there. Didn't realize Tim's pops was a Boeing lifer, which makes sense because Boeing is holding it down for a lot of folks up here in Seattle area. Pretty good sized Filipino population up here too.

The Dontrelle Black Ace Dunk Highs were dope too. I've been a fan of crazy deliveries since Nomo and Dontrelle definitely was a bright star for a bit.

Gonna be at the dodger game tonight. I was hoping the stars would align and I’d get to see Kershaw but I get that weirdo cat lover instead:smh:

Lincecum and Dontrelle Willis, two stars that shinned so bright but for a short time.
I remember when he signed a minor league deal with the Giants. I was hoping he would've made the roster as a reliever. But that didn't last long.

Kumar is ****ing dealing right now.

yeah he is. hope Boston takes him 🙏🏾🙏🏾

I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been pulling for NC State since the start of the super regional vs Arkansas.

pullin for those Unranked teams that can go deep in the tourney. Softball was JMU esp since they had a black pitcher, rare in that upper echelon of d1 softball

We all agree this dude was engineered in a Japanese laboratory during the mid 90’s for the sole purpose of playing baseball right? Right?

This is ridiculous.

jesus how it blasted off the bat out of the stratosphere. dude def been incubating in the chamber word to Goku.

Back
Top Bottom