2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Vlad Jr and Tatis both being 22 with 200 wRC and 184 wRC respectively is just absolutely absurd. I know there's a whole half season left but damn. For a pitcher to be right behind them currently with 174 wRC is :lol:

Crazy thing is Tatis Jr. has hit 25 HR in fewer games played and at bats. Because of games missed due to injury and also when he got corona virus.

Phillies can we please STOP EXPIREMENTING with bum *** neris as the closer PLEASE

for ****s sake im over this ****

Last edited:
asg-phillies.jpg
phillies-asg-hat.jpg

also what a pathetic choice this year for ASG jerseys and hats

hat not too bad but it seems to not even match really

hopefully other teams jersey look better.. Phils prolly only got wheeler making it anyway

also what a pathetic choice this year for ASG jerseys and hats

hat not too bad but it seems to not even match really

hopefully other teams jersey look better.. Phils prolly only got wheeler making it anyway

I think the hats are dope. I think the jerseys are horrendous. Wouldnt want one if they were free.

Who would you close?

Ranger Suarez would be my guy to "try" although hes more of our set up reliver for the 7th 8th inn

they dabbled with Alvarado and archie bradley some which were hit and miss but i wont mind seeing joe try them again

i just cant stand neris anymore with his walks and if batters lay off his Splitter he becomes very useless

such a bad position to be in man.. Phillies playing ok ball not great by anymeans but our division is so wide open that these blown saves are costing us big time esp vs our damn division rivals

Maaan ohtani is unreal what a freak athlete

him and trout on same damn team to. Man i wish and hope they can make a deep run soon in the playoffs

they need some damn help

Maaan ohtani is unreal what a freak athlete

him and trout on same damn team to. Man i wish and hope they can make a deep run soon in the playoffs

they need some damn help

Not happening anytime soon. Halos need a ton of help with starting and relief pitching.

Ya im over this team until we upgrade our BP

i cant even enjoy and watch it lol its pathetic

is this good?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom