2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Obviously the Padres deserve a great deal of credit for trading James Shields for Tatis Jr. But can you imagine if they never just gave Trea Turner away essentially for free?

Machado
Tatis
Turner
Hosmer

I know Hosmer is mediocre at best, but this could have been the best infield in decades.

Last edited:
Obviously the Padres deserve a great deal of credit for trading James Shields for Tatis Jr. But can you imagine if they never just gave Trea Turner away essentially for free?

Machado
Tatis
Turner
Hosmer

I know Hosmer is mediocre at best, but this could have been the best infield in decades.

All good we got:

1625269496767.jpeg

Waiting to come up soon.

These teams are so stupid when the game goes into extra innings. There’s a man on 2nd with no outs and you’re swinging for the fences. You deserve to lose.

These teams are so stupid when the game goes into extra innings. There’s a man on 2nd with no outs and you’re swinging for the fences. You deserve to lose.
Don’t get me started on Dusty Baker and his extra inning strategy. He refuses to adapt and play the numbers.

Never thought the day would come where I’d be excited over a bunt. I don’t know why teams don’t bunt against the shift or in extra innings.

Back
Top Bottom