2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Yea, when he first came over I mentioned that he should win MVP every yar as long as he’s at least league average as a hitter and pitcher. No other player comes close to that type of value.

How does this happen with a team who is consistently good. No wonder they’re leaving.

That’s why the argument that they “need” a new stadium in Oakland is laughable. Invest hundreds of millions of dollars into a new stadium so a whopping 7,097 people can enjoy.

Another city deserves to have that team. Just sucks for the few loyal fans in Oakland

Dude is a racist, now he’s being accused of being a rapist. I don’t see how his racist MAGA tweets are gold. Dude sounds like an idiot.
Damn. I guess I’ve only been exposed to his Twitter where he’s clowning MLB or calling out opposing teams/players.
It sounds like there are pictures that are starting to surface of this incident. A bunch of the information and articles that have been released are on sites with paywalls.

Inexcusable and indefensible on Bauer. I believe in innocence until proven guilty, but sexual assault, physical assault on women in general, is serious so as far as I’m concerned the burden is on him to prove his innocence. Dude has been a headache and I wish the Dodgers weren’t invested in him…

Braves never let up when they’re winning.
I thought they were going to put up 30.
I remeber when they were teeing off on position players back in April.
It was clear their opponents waived the towel, they didn’t give AF 😂

Mets have been more than lucky to be playing so ****** and still being in first place. But a lot of that has to do with other teams playing badly. Now those teams are heating up. First place is up for grabs. Mets need to focus. Horrible game tonight to match the horrible weather. I’m playing putting some blame on that annoying Emergency Alert we got in NYC this afternoon. Threw everyone off.

Ever since the substance ban scores have been pretty high every night. Might help baseball idk :lol:

Yankees can’t beat good teams or bad teams. This Angels team is pathetic but this Yankee team is even more pathetic.

I was at the yard this week and the majority of fans i chopped it up with do not like this current Yankees roster.
I would like to see Buck Showalter manage this team next year.

Also pay the Rays GM 3x what he makes now and show Cashman the door

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom