2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Logan Webb would never. Dodgers game 1 L confirmed
ezgif-5-e354c82c0361.png

Absolutely insane that SFG and LAD have never met in the Playoffs

yeah this blows my mind.

how is that possible? and how is this considered a major riv...nevermind. i know it goes back to NY and i know the fans hate each other so i'm excited to watch either way

Well, considering that neither the Giants nor the Dodgers owned each other for like 8 decades, I'd say it's the best rivalry in baseball.

:D

need that balls on the table, playoff element to be a truly great one IMO...otherwise it's just regular season friendly fun :lol:

but i'll give you the fan side of it. i see the same hate out here as i see in BOS and NY for each other :lol:

I would give Boston and the Yankees the nod because the October history is there and their stuff goes back to the babe Ruth trade.

Dodgers and Giants have been evenly matched for decades going back to NYC. But they need to beat the hell out of each other in October a few times.

I would give Boston and the Yankees the nod because the October history is there and their stuff goes back to the babe Ruth trade.

Dodgers and Giants have been evenly matched for decades going back to NYC. But they need to beat the hell out of each other in October a few times.
For sure. Just giving DSA some s**t. I know there's tons of bad blood and what not but one team has dominated the other for the majority of existence. LOL

For sure. Just giving DSA some s**t. I know there's tons of bad blood and what not but one team has dominated the other for the majority of existence. LOL

its a good rivalry though. My pops is in his late 70’s. Grew up in the BX but Willie Mays was his guy and he’s still a Giants fan to this day off of that. Still talks about walking over the bridge from the bx to go to the polo grounds to watch giants games as a kid lol.

Aside from 1951 and some tiebreaking stuff in 1962. This has been overdue. .

Back
Top Bottom