2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Kiké having a night

i would say save some runs for Sunday but i dont trust our pen enough for that :lol:

Issa wrap. Not sure the Sox even deserve a home game. Sale can walk home.
bro get Devers outta this game. that arm aint right and we're not doing anything this post season :lol:

putin in thought.png

Rays ‘at least’ bringing it back to Tampa :pimp:, after going down in the series 0-1 you’re 1 win toward winning 3 out of 4 a-friend a-friend , let’s go.

Issa wrap. Not sure the Sox even deserve a home game. Sale can walk home.
😔
Man, TB has had a good year.
That funky 2-3 of their SP rotation days being BP games that they do has really been effective for them somehow, keeping other teams off guard, but bat for bat, I just can’t see how they outscore Boston. TB has 5bats, maybe. 4 really because Yandy is trash .723 of the time.
Margot is doo foo too at the bottom of their lineup. I mean, if they had Glasnow right now, and didn’t lose Snell, maybe they sneak by these Sox, but if JD really gets to play all 4-5 games, TB ******.

I don’t know whose idea it was to put these guys at 6-7, but God Damn it would suck to be the SP facing that line.
Just when you think you’re at the bottom of the lineup and through the tough part, you ha e to see those to bottle heads.
That would suck.
Genius Lineup tonight.
97D5603E-CC30-48A9-8F0F-340587C08838.jpeg

24 years old. Webb. Insane. :sick:
Kind of a cool story, Nor Cal kid that came out of high school (4th rounder) and likely rooted for the Giants growing up. Hate him right now though.

Hats off to Webb, a great pitching performance. Unlike most guys that just try to velo through batters he had a game plan, worked his stuff, and generated a ton of swing/miss while not allowing much hard contact.

Last edited:
It’s bot right that this series is best of 5. Should be 9. Can’t wait for the next cba

a 162game season shouldn’t come down to 5 games

Back
Top Bottom