2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Game 1, Giants

POTG: Logan Webb

logan.gif

Gausman is shook.
That’s the Gausman I know.
Not sure how he became an “Ace” this year when he’s been average at best his entire career but, Giants whole team overachievers this year.

Statement game for LAD.
No sad LAD fans tonight boy!

Not sure how he became an “Ace” this year when he’s been average at best his entire career but, Giants whole team overachievers this year.

Statement game for LAD.
He’s had a solid year. His sinker has been money for him all year. Unfortunately, the Dodgers have hit well against him all season.

that hit he gave to Urias…yeah, not good.

ahh, well.

1-1.

Statement game for LAD.
He was the ace up until the ASG. After that it was Logan Webb, which is why he got the ball for Game 1. I'm not confident in either Wood or DeSclafani for Game 3.

Home field advantage don’t mean **** in that Dodger Giants series either way. Both teams have played well in the opposing teams ballpark, not just this season. But pretty much as long as I can remember.

That said. If the Dodgers go up 2-1 Monday, I wonder if the Giants pitch Webb on 3 days rest Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom