2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

The Dodgers bats are the epitome of bipolar. Blanked game 1, Put up 9 game 2, only to turn around and get blanked again in game 3 while squandering a good start from their pitcher who gave them 7 innings.

If you hold a team to 7 runs combined over the course of 3 games, you should at the very least be up 2–1 in that respective series. Give the Giants pitching credit where it’s due.

2C4F7864-170A-47A4-B316-D9213DAF424C.jpeg

Honestly it doesn’t make any sense that two teams with over 100 wins faces each other in Divisional Round. Hopefully they change that

This is MLB. Where home field advantage in the World Series could once be decided by a random guy on a 60 win team in the all star game. Hell the same MLB where 100 plus win playoff teams didn’t have home field in the LCS because of some genius idea to rotate home field each year regardless of record.

Logic isn’t their strong suit.

LA radio keeps bringing up the wind last night like the giants didn’t play in the same elements :lol:

I live 5 miles from the stadium and it’s still windy as **** right now. I’m expecting more of the same. We’ve had a few nights like this the last couple of weeks

LA radio keeps bringing up the wind last night like the giants didn’t play in the same elements :lol:

I live 5 miles from the stadium and it’s still windy as **** right now. I’m expecting more of the same. We’ve had a few nights like this the last couple of weeks

Yeah. I don’t care for the wind complaints. They had 9 innings to score a run. That last at bat was a bad break, but they had 26 other outs to play with. That’s baseball for you though.

Scherzer gave them 7 and only allowed 1, and the bullpen shut it down the final 2. The majority of the time that’s good enough to get the W.

Time for the Giants to take care of business tonight. (That's if they can actually hit with RISP) Smh.

Back
Top Bottom