2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

71458CE9-647E-4679-8F2F-7DC4837D7D88.gif

Let’s ****ing goooooo!!!

I want rematch with the Dodgers
Oh you’re going to get it.
SFG one hell of a year, but they need to close this out tonight or it’s not likely IMO.
You just can’t go 5 vs these BATS AND the 1-3 CY Young leaders. Just not good MATH or realizations of hope.
90C4905B-EB02-478A-B4BE-5DBDAE551EE2.jpeg

Oh you’re going to get it.
SFG one hell of a year, but they need to close this out tonight or it’s not likely IMO.
You just can’t go 5 vs these BATS AND the 1-3 CY Young leaders. Just not good MATH or realizations of hope.
90C4905B-EB02-478A-B4BE-5DBDAE551EE2.jpeg
horrible list, is that espn? lol at alex reyes number 10, melancon at 7. lol corbin burnes not even in the top 10

Aside from game 3. These games have been pretty one sided either way to where one team has been in control. Regardless though. This has been a helluva series.

May the better team win Thursday.

A 106 win team and a 107 win team playing a winner take all game to have the honor of playing an 88 win team in the NLCS. Make it make sense MLB.

And if the 106 win team happens to win. The 88 win team has home field advantage. Blows my mind.

Just saw the Brewers vs Braves highlights. Congrats Cobb County Braves fans.

Devin Williams really hurt his team man. Brewers could have really used him. Instead he felt like punching walls.

This should've been a 7 game series. :smh: Either reseed or make divisional games Bo7. More playoffs, the better. Makes no sense that the 2 best teams are playing a short series.

Baseball is gon Baseball. They still use rulebooks from the Civil War era. Manfred should be growing the game, who knows what he’s doing.

I feel bad for both Dodgers and Giants fans. Makes all that hard work in the regular season meaningless. I know the rivalry is intense but neither team deserve that.

No baseball playoff series should be a 5 game series either, that’s a different topic itself.

Back
Top Bottom