2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Love the poetic justice of the Stros beating up Matt HARVEY yesterday :pimp:

The Dark Knight is so washed. He either isn't as good a pitcher as claimed, or he is just so disinterested in being a Met anymore.
I think his arm is dead at this point. His arrogance + the Mets and their training staff ruined him.

You can't say he wasn't a good pitcher. He was dominant for a good 3 years until that last World Series game he pitched in.

This is the camera that Giancarlo Stanton busted with his 53rd HR.
DI7AhdEXYAAu4Vb.jpg

the league needs to come down HARD on John Farrell. ban that BA from the sport. Pete Rose treatment

when's the redraft starting up?

I only have about 25 or so owners. I was hoping to get a full 30 to make it as "real" as possible.

Regardless, I anticipate opening the thread in a couple weeks, and starting right around end of Sept-early Oct.

If I can't get us to 30, then we will have no choice but to move ahead with 25-30, etc.

Everyone knows I hate the Red Sox and everything Boston related more than almost everything but what kind of punishment does this deserve? That was a huge series for both teams, they flat out cheated. I think the penalty should be harsh but what can they do besides fine money?

Aight for those of us not in the know, how do u cheat with the apple watch ? What am i missing ?

Aight for those of us not in the know, how do u cheat with the apple watch ? What am i missing ?

so the dugout (or whoever steals the sign) texts the base coach who is wearing the watch. the base coach can then relay the signal

so the dugout (or whoever steals the sign) texts the base coach who is wearing the watch. the base coach can then relay the signal

This is incredibly idiotic. So stupid. There are SO many ways to relay signs to players/coaches. Using an apple watch is sooooo unnecessary. They should get a steep punishment for being a team of morons.

This is incredibly idiotic. So stupid. There are SO many ways to relay signs to players/coaches. Using an apple watch is sooooo unnecessary. They should get a steep punishment for being a team of morons.

agree 100%

just sheer arrogance and stupidity

Back
Top Bottom