2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I am in. When is this going down?

I will open a new thread in a couple weeks, use this time to study or do what @johnnyredstorm is doing and lock yourself in a basement and create your big board. :nerd: :lol: :pimp:

I did ask Mike and DMX a few weeks back, they both declined, as did Allen. I can't find WildK, or Kev. (I assume they are both done with NT for good) Mez and Onewearz both declined due to time restrictions, but could help as judges later on.

Adding James, we're at 26 now. So getting close, and still have a couple weeks left.

I will open a new thread in a couple weeks, use this time to study or do what @johnnyredstorm is doing and lock yourself in a basement and create your big board. :nerd: :lol: :pimp:

I did ask Mike and DMX a few weeks back, they both declined, as did Allen. I can't find WildK, or Kev. (I assume they are both done with NT for good) Mez and Onewearz both declined due to time restrictions, but could help as judges later on.

Adding James, we're at 26 now. So getting close, and still have a couple weeks left.

I will do my best to stay as active as possible bc i'm getting ready to have a baby in the next month :lol:

I will do my best to stay as active as possible bc i'm getting ready to have a baby in the next month :lol:

Congrats fam. With these, I usually go a little above and beyond regular @'s to help move things along. I collect anything people are willing to give me (or another owner) like email, Twitter handles, I even have a couple phone numbers where I text people. That way everyone can make their picks within 10-15 minutes of me reaching out and I don't bug them again for another few hours/days. (depending on where you pick)

So if you have a preferred method of getting info to me, let me know when the thread opens and I will have a sheet of all the info I need to move people along. Another method is sometimes people ask others to assist them when they know they'll be out a day or two, weekend, etc. Obviously I don't want you drafting while you're in the delivery room, your girl will kill you, and then all of us. :lol:

Congrats fam. With these, I usually go a little above and beyond regular @'s to help move things along. I collect anything people are willing to give me (or another owner) like email, Twitter handles, I even have a couple phone numbers where I text people. That way everyone can make their picks within 10-15 minutes of me reaching out and I don't bug them again for another few hours/days. (depending on where you pick)

So if you have a preferred method of getting info to me, let me know when the thread opens and I will have a sheet of all the info I need to move people along. Another method is sometimes people ask others to assist them when they know they'll be out a day or two, weekend, etc. Obviously I don't want you drafting while you're in the delivery room, your girl will kill you, and then all of us. :lol:

Sounds good :nthat:

Nats on the verge of clinching the division.

Called up Robles. Wonder what the plan is for him. Hopefully he gets some playing time.

Nationals clinch NL East

1st time: back-to-back playoff appearances

Dusty Baker: 1st time managing team to consecutive division titles
DJZKB1VWAAEBqpk.jpg

Say what you want about the postseason failures, winning the division is still sweet. This is the year they get the monkey off their back.

Strasburg, Scherzer, Gio.

Lineup is dangerous top to bottom.

Bench is deep.

Bullpen has been fortified.

A world series run hinges on Harper's health.

NL really is up for grabs

AL looks like it's running through the Indians

esp with Sale's kryptonite being CLE

Dodgers collapse is worse than the one Oakland had after they traded Yo
I'll be rooting for everybody that doesn't play in California, NY, or Boston

Cleveland gonna be like the Royals...get to the World Series out of nowhere....lose...then win it all the next year

Reactions: HIM
I saw that the Dodgers are 0-10 in their last thing and thought that was a typo.

Been dominating all season now the free falling going into October.

Back
Top Bottom