2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

IMG_0468.PNG

GOAT?

Very impressive.

If they can get Franco right, future looks great there.

Otani needs to be a Yankee

Wonder if we'd let him DH or pinch hit on the days he's not pitching. Probably gonna be a big factor in where he decides to sign.

Rangers gon get him

they've known him for years and have built good rapport with his agent/coaches/family

Scherzer at 115 pitches. Just walked 3 straight to load the bases. It's obvious to everybody that he's gassed.

What does Dusty do? keeps chomping on that toothpick.

The game has passed him by. Time for the old man to retire and join the crew on Fox Sports.

Dusty :smh:

Still love him though.

Clinching this early is never a good thing, team is gonna be in a lull and come out flat per usual in the playoffs.

What a nightmare!

I'm really trying to figure out Dusty's logic. I'm sure he'll spout some nonsense about trying to get Max his 15th win.

Scherzer was already at 100 pitches to start the 7th. Call it a night and bring in the pen.

leadoff walk. Camera pans to Dusty. Chomp chomp.

Another walk. Camera pans to Dusty. Chomp chomp.

Another walk. Camera pans to Dusty. Chomp chomp.

2 run single. Alright, time to go get him.

Inexcusable. There will be a revolt against his tactics ala Matt Williams. I'm just waiting to see what he has up his sleeve for October.

Remember the story about Werth marching in to Matt Williams office and asking "When do you think you lost this team?"

This was that kind of game for Dusty. The whole bullpen and dugout had to be wondering what the heck was going on.

Back
Top Bottom