2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Rob Manfred says MLB will "double our efforts" to protect fans after young girl hit by foul ball at Yankee Stadium
http://nydn.us/2fdyuNr
DKRt_wWWsAE6cSJ.jpg

I'm currently at 27 good solid owners for the Redraft, but havin trouble lockin down 1-3 more. So we may just have to go with 27 and call it good.

I am looking to open the thread within the next week or so. We'll get started immediately at that point and I will get info from everyone with best ways to reach each owner.

Someone tell me why the Mets are having Thor pitch the 1st inning only and then turning it over to Harvey this weekend :rofl:

I can see it now.

Game 5.

Nats/Cubs.

Extra Innings.

Dusty calls upon Joe Blanton.

Bryant jacks one 460 feet.

Please don't put him on the postseason roster.

Last edited:
I can see it now.

Game 5.

Nats/Cubs.

Extra Innings.

Dusty calls upon Joe Blanton.

Bryant jacks one 460 feet.

Please don't put him on the postseason roster.

I'm pretty sure Bryant will be on the postseason roster.

I'm currently at 27 good solid owners for the Redraft, but havin trouble lockin down 1-3 more. So we may just have to go with 27 and call it good.

I am looking to open the thread within the next week or so. We'll get started immediately at that point and I will get info from everyone with best ways to reach each owner.

CP, im game for the redraft if you need more owners. Knowledge of baseball history is kind of buns, but fangraphs will see me through it :lol:

Astros-Red Sox will be Sunday night. If all goes to plan it’s meaningless but Home filed could be at risk in that game

I know no one cares about my ****** baseball team but today is Jose Bautista last home stand as a Blue Jay and dammit I have to say I few words.

This is what I believe about Jose Bautista, These are the articles of my faith.

I believe, that Jose Bautista posses more swagger in his left pinky finger than just about any other baseball player this side of Ricky Henderson and the FACT that he was able to resurrect his career from the ashes at, what has been, over the past 15 years, THE most nameless, faceless swagger-less franchise in the MLB is proof that baseball is divine.

it will make you believe the baseball poets are right, god does truly care about baseball. This is what I believe about Jose Bautista,These are the articles of my faith.

I believe, that Jose Bautista is the most ruthless, cut throat individual to ever grace a baseball diamond. He is not a merciful, Jose does not forgive, he does not forget, in fact I believe that if GOD HIMSELF were on the mound, facing Jose and had the NERVE to throw behind him, on the next pitch god would see a Jose death stare, followed by a leg kick and then ball being rocketed into the upper atmosphere.

I believe in Jose Bautista because I've seen his good works, I've bared witness to his many miracles. Now look, dispatching a series of **** balling, player hating Oriel relievers does not qualify as a miracle because Jose could have done that with a cue stick, but breaking the playoff drought of a thoroughly incompetent franchise and authoring the single most important sports moment in a cities history since Joe Carter touche'd em all? It's the definition of miraculous.

This is what I believe about Jose Bautista,These are the articles of my faith.

I believe in the leg kicks, the death stares, the bat flips, the ****ting on Oriels, even as his contract comes to and end, I still belive because contracts come and go, but a player like Jose Bautista is eternal.

Back
Top Bottom