2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Purchased my tickets for G1 of the NLDS. #Natitude

Nats/Cubs. Should be an intense series.

I actually thought about going to Wrigley for a game. Then I saw the prices. Yikes.
Good luck.

How much were tickets for G1?

Poor Angels.
I'm a bit disappointed after they made a late run.
Brewers trying to give Cards their spot, too.
Happy about seeing the Yanks though, hopefully they can win that game.
I'd start CC for sure, for sure.

Pulling for the Nats as well.
Some good Nats fans on here, things have been rough the last two years, Nats deserve a break.
Go Dusty

I hate that it has to be the Yankees. I don't ever remember a time in my life when the Twins beat the Yankees in anything meaningful.

Good as time as ever for an upset, I suppose.

Anxious to see who we face from the NL wild card
That D Backs/Rockies wild card game gonna be wild I bet

hqdefault.jpg

Book Phil Cuzzi for Game 163 IDC!

I hate that it has to be the Yankees. I don't ever remember a time in my life when the Twins beat the Yankees in anything meaningful.

Good as time as ever for an upset, I suppose.

Y’all throwing Santana, Berrios or Gibson out there?

Santana is likely. I think I prefer him, but kind of intrigued by what Berrios would do with that adrenaline infused playoff start.

I'm feening for October baseball.

Watching the Nats/Phils game tonight was BRUTAL. 4 hours of torture. I've been falling asleep during some of these games.

Let's just say more than $100, less than $200 (a piece). Lol
There are gonna be so many Cubs fans there :smh:

I remember last year the guy with 5 season tix in front of me sold em to Dodgers fans for all 3 home games.

Lmao at the Cards being eliminated on this catch. Couldn't script a better way for their season to end.

We literally eliminated them with Bryant, Rizzo, Contreras, Russell, Baez, Zobrist, Heyward, Almora, Davis, Edwards, all on the bench. They played their starting lineup minus Yadi. :lol: :lol:

14-5 vs the Cards, the single reason they won't make the playoffs is us. :pimp:

I love the World Series MVP Award being named after Mays. The OG #24 and inspiration for most of my favorite players. It would be amazing if a Dodger ironically won the first World Series MVP named after him though.

Back
Top Bottom