2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

ASB. This is where we stand.

Yankees up 30 runs. Angels let me down. Seattle is magical. Astros always scare me. Dodgers and Mets doing their thing. Phillies holding their own tho, wow.

EAF0C907-91F0-45EB-9553-9862493762BC.jpeg

9E7B7537-B7A9-4C66-A75D-087D0F02012E.jpeg

Tatis, Machado, and Soto would be :wow: :pimp:

Also we just drafted Dylan Lesko who was suppose to be the first pitcher taken in this years draft but he had Tommy John surgery this past April so his draft stock fell. He says that he models his game after Jacob Degrom.

Tatis, Machado, and Soto would be :wow: :pimp:

Also we just drafted Dylan Lesko who was suppose to be the first pitcher taken in this years draft but he had Tommy John surgery this past April so his draft stock fell. He says that he models his game after Jacob Degrom.

The way I read that headline, if they make the trade Manny probably gone.

Like someone already said that much money tied up in 3 guys sounds like a disaster.

In all reality, they’re going to have to trade Machado or Tatis to pull that off and I don’t see the Nats wanting to take back Machado. Unless it’s a three team deal and you’re shipping Machado elsewhere. He has a limited no trade clause so that wouldn’t be hard to work around but the Pads may have to kick in some money on a trade to make it work.

I thought Carl Crawford is still collecting checks :lol: but here his kid is drafted, time flies :wow:
LOL yeah I thought the same thing! A good amount of former players' sons in this draft, #1 pick Jackson Holliday is Matt Holliday's son and #2 pick Druw Jones is of couse Andruw's kid. Termarr Johnson can THUMP, so it'll be fun to see him go up the ranks with the Pirates.

Ehhh Padres have been linked to EVERYBODY in free agency. So I would take it with a grain of salt.

Soto is a pipe dream for every team but there’s a lot on the business end that has to happen to not only make that trade but to afford the deal he’s going to command

Go! Jose Ramirez!

Go! Corey Seager!

Go! Albert Pujols Most Rd. 1 HRs (Because he’ll tire out, leave everything in the first round Alby!)

Back
Top Bottom