2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

703 hwy 703 hwy 👀

1681958694155.png

I applaud the Angels manager tho, he has to get ejected there for his guy. No matter what. That’s what a manager is supposed to do.

I need to establish a Mike Trout watch. Keep track of his overratedness this season. He can’t get a pass again this season.
Don’t think I haven’t been noticing you skipping out on your Yankee duties… I’ve got my 👀 on you…
B8E6261A-9531-4A35-BC19-7413BB2D9E2A.gif

That’s former Golden Spikes Winner, Yankees third base coach, Phil Nevin man 😂😂
That’s the guy the Astros nothern/Michigan regional scout quit his job over when the Astros selected him number one over all in the 1992 draft! He begged/pleaded/implored them to take Jeter #1 overall and they chose Nevin instead. He immediately called in and quit right after the pick 😂.

The prior Oakland administration put all their eggs in the A’s basket. The previous Mayor literally told the Raiders ‘I’d rather have 80+ games of the A’s than 10 games of the Raiders” and so the Raiders dipped…and that was also due to Mark Davis being broke. But I will say building anything in California is difficult and getting all kinds of approvals takes HELLA long.

Jeff Fisher got the funds to do whatever he wants. The City has been trying to work on a deal better than with the A’s. But I’m assuming Vegas is giving Fisher a handout that Oakland officials don’t want to do and I ain’t mad at them for it…

The warriors just wanted to be in San Francisco. There was no stopping that train.

Back
Top Bottom