2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

New hats droppin tomorrow. 🔥

Screenshot_20230420-191615.png

He the only one who can hit.
Him and Marsh.
TF is that about.

Ya man JT/Schwarb are a disappointment to start this season. Phils batting #s with RISP are a disgrace

Obv LU is missing Bryce/Hoskins but thats no excuse. Its just the young guys balling atm

I didn't expect this start thru 1st 20 games tbh 8-12. I atleast thought it be around 13-7 coming into the season

Okay so we’ve seen a good amount of the Rookies.
Who y’all got at this point to FINISH the season on Top?
OHoppe was the PreSeason fav no? Senga maybe, Jordan been okay for STL. Vargas had been a disappointment for LAD but that man Outman, he’s been nice. Curious what y’all think…

Bro Texas is doing well too. Some of these standings are interesting so far.
We’ll see how long it lasts this season, but I’m really pleased with the investments ownership has made over the past two offseasons so far. The pitching staff is so significantly better than it was last season. Still need to get quite a bit better all the way through the lineup and avoid injuries, but if things go in our favor I could see this team hopefully catching a wild card spot and continuing to build from there over the next couple seasons.

Adidas is going to regret dropping Tatis. They should have stuck with him like Nike did with Kobe when he was facing the rape case.

Was Phil Knight there during his original statement? I was young…

After the case was dropped, Bryant issued a lengthy statement, apologizing to the woman and acknowledging her perspective of their encounter, which is farther than most public apologies go. “Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual,” he said in statement, “I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did.”

We’ll see how long it lasts this season, but I’m really pleased with the investments ownership has made over the past two offseasons so far. The pitching staff is so significantly better than it was last season. Still need to get quite a bit better all the way through the lineup and avoid injuries, but if things go in our favor I could see this team hopefully catching a wild card spot and continuing to build from there over the next couple seasons.

Still don’t like the Semien deal but had to overpay - y’all can make some moves but that west will be fun to watch

Okay so we’ve seen a good amount of the Rookies.
Who y’all got at this point to FINISH the season on Top?
OHoppe was the PreSeason fav no? Senga maybe, Jordan been okay for STL. Vargas had been a disappointment for LAD but that man Outman, he’s been nice. Curious what y’all think…
yoshida and i think volpe or gunnar were AL ROTY favs. yoshida got a lot of hype after the WBC.

carroll and walker were the top two favs for NL ROTY. walker love came a lot from spring training

Still don’t like the Semien deal but had to overpay - y’all can make some moves but that west will be fun to watch
I don’t love that deal, but like you said we have to overpay in general to bring guys here. At least ownership has started doing that compared to the last decade.

Back
Top Bottom