2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Almost blew the double play too :smh:

We need Neto back badly. Leader of the team.

Brought in two runs and scored two himself, while only allowing one with 10Ks. Stop disrespecting this man by bringing up Babe Ruth, he wasn’t doing both at this level.

1687927264648.png

I think I'd be totally fine if ESPN or Fox or whomever just dropped scheduled broadcasting and showed every single Ohtani start on the mound.

It feels like that's the level of historical significance we're watching.

Need Ohtani to do the Home Run Derby again. Way less pressure than last time, and he likely won’t be starting the next day. Hell, I’d use him as a late game reliever or closer only if it’s close.

He said he’s unsure about the derby and depends on how his next starts line up with the break.

hope he doesn't do the derby tbh. don't want anything throwing him off for the 2nd half. not saying it would def happen but it does happen

Need Ohtani to do the Home Run Derby again. Way less pressure than last time, and he likely won’t be starting the next day. Hell, I’d use him as a late game reliever or closer only if it’s close.

I’m pretty sure last time Ohtani did the Derby he came back and his numbers went down.

IDK, I don’t risk it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom