2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I know gdon’t really even want Ohtani playing in the all star game tbh. Need him as healthy as possible

That has got to be taken out of context :rofl:

“It’s on the players” is a wild thing to say

Unbelievable :lol:

Don’t blame him tho. What use are scherzer or verlander if you’re not gonna make the postseason. See if you can get something for those old geezers

I don’t care man… this movie. Little Big League. Rookie Of The Year. All 3 are corny as all hell but I love all of them.
Love all 3 as well. Had a friend who was a big baseball fan and parents were too growing up. He had Angels, LBL, ROTY and Sandlot on VHS and while ladder is my fav I'd say we watched Angels most as you could put it on at any part and want to watch at least 30 or so minutes.

"I knew it could happen"
"Looks like a prison photo"
"When are we gonna be a family again?!?!"
I could quote that move all day haha.

Topper be pissing me off man

This dude LOVES benching marsh against lefties

Marsh has been on a roll 12 for 19 vs last 6 pitchers (but they were all righties) - marsh had 2 HRs last night and benched today

He has decent #s vs lefties this season- The guy topper needs to bench is ******* schwarber for a game

Let pache play LF and give schwarb a rest for once

How much is the MLB package right now?

Yankees are finished I’m going to have to watch something else.

I don’t want to miss Ohtanimania and see what the Marlins are about.

• Sad
Reactions: HIM
Speaking of MLB TV, this needs to be discussed in the New Padres thread immediately!
C57698D2-7AE6-419A-936C-9FBE537B2F7F.jpeg

I feel like Mike Malone here….NO ONE BELIEVES IN US!!!

The league pass is legit but I hate it at same time.

Every California team and the D-Backs is blacked out when the Tribe play them. It’s so stupid.

These blackout locations make zero sense and need to be removed.

My girl has T-Mobile so I stole her league pass. Thanks babe :pimp:

You can only watch that on your phone /iPadtho?

I cut the cord and then went back to cable (Verizon Fios).

I said F it. Everything is more organized now. I have OCD.

You can only watch that on your phone /iPadtho?

I cut the cord and then went back to cable (Verizon Fios).

I said F it. Everything is more organized now. I have OCD.
As long as they have a login you can sign in on the app. I have the app on both tvs here, phone and iPad and log onto it with her login

As long as they have a login you can sign in on the app. I have the app on both tvs here, phone and iPad and log onto it with her login

Yea I don’t have the MLB app on my LG TVs. I’m all LG. 😞

Guess I have to figure it out thru Verizon.

Yea T-Mobile is clutch with it for free. I just think you have to sign up before the season starts.

How is Micheal Groves a starting pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers? I honestly don’t understand. They’re a franchise not afraid to spend.

Back
Top Bottom