2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

IMG_3369.gif
IMG_3697.gif

7/9 for immaculate grid today

man **** after looking back once you complete and see the names its like damn how did i seriously not come up with that one

i failed on the Top Middle and Middle one

still shaking my head at not getting Cubs/Marlins

7/9 for immaculate grid today

man **** after looking back once you complete and see the names its like damn how did i seriously not come up with that one

i failed on the Top Middle and Middle one

still shaking my head at not getting Cubs/Marlins

I went 9 for 9 today but the top middle and middle middle took me the longest :lol:

AD3EC72F-D125-48DE-B4F0-2E79607B0547.jpeg

I went 9 for 9 today but the top middle and middle middle took me the longest :lol:

that 0.3% :smokin:smokin

thats a fire grid, well done fam

whats crazy is im 32 - i some what remember that 05 year from top right Angels 20+ win season but what really gets me is EYE do not for he life of me remember that cubs season from ____ (dont want to say the name)

i looked up the stats and it blew me away - pissed i dont remember that from 2015

i had help from a cubs fan on that one lol

Reactions: HIM
that 0.3% :smokin:smokin

thats a fire grid, well done fam

whats crazy is im 32 - i some what remember that 05 year from top right Angels 20+ win season but what really gets me is EYE do not for he life of me remember that cubs season from ____ (dont want to say the name)

i looked up the stats and it blew me away - pissed i dont remember that from 2015

i had help from a cubs fan on that one lol
I wasted a guess w/Cubs 20game winners...I couldn't think of anyone for Angels/Marlins :lol:
Screenshot_20230629_135956_Brave.jpg

You think?

You think he’s just going to go up there and tell Met fans to come to more games?

:lol:

It'd be nice if he did

I am sick of seeing tantrum fans on reddit, discord and social media

I don’t think Buck should get the boot this year. But Eppler needs to kick rocks.

Eppler did the right thing by not giving prospects up on trade deadline last season. I think he needs to do the same thing for this year. No reason to trade prospects now

:lol:

It'd be nice if he did

I am sick of seeing tantrum fans on reddit, discord and social media

Well he didn’t do that :lol:

I’m sure you saw Steve Cohen’s press conference by now.

Basically gave the players an ultimatum. :lol:

They beat the Yankees on Tuesday lol. They’re still major leaguers, so…
46F196E5-50F1-4DAA-A840-6EB8B71CDA6D.jpeg

i was definitely being sarcastic.. been a rough season for us, team ranks dead last in hitting average and near the bottom in OBP –i needed to be able to laugh at something

hats off to anyone in an A's uniform but this squad fielding a team of major leaguers is equivalent to an NBA team having a starting five of only 2-way contracts. it's a miracle when they don't lose :lol:

Yo. I’ve never seen this before.

IKF just got robbed of a HR but the A’s outfielder dropped his glove off the fence.

-205 favorite and they took an L today

Yikes

padres in some rough shape

Top 9th
Tatis Stuck Out
Soto Struck Out
Machado grounded out

a-friend a-friend deff having a field day
a-friend a-friend is a Padres fan too? I just thought he had an infatuation with Snell. I would have added him to the new thread as a proud member or our Cabinet. While we are concerned with their performance this season, we here of the new Padres thread are not freaking out.
3C92800C-1EBF-4177-966F-BD24E869E6BB.gif
5937B9E7-15E1-40F8-AD61-5B5E6FDA6480.gif

g-time g-time :rofl:

ahah nah i dont believe he is a Padres fan - i wanna say Royals ? but that could be waaaaay off.. thats my guy to and i completely forget his team

i just always remember him making fun of them when they **** the bed esp those 3 players

Back
Top Bottom