2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Kind of want to get an all star jersey. Either an Ohtani or Acuña but don’t know which one. Would have normally gotten a Judge one but don’t even know/think he’ll play in the game. Looked at an authentic but Nike really charging $498 for them :sick:. I can get it 30% off but that’s still over $300.

Kind of want to get an all star jersey. Either an Ohtani or Acuña but don’t know which one. Would have normally gotten a Judge one but don’t even know/think he’ll play in the game. Looked at an authentic but Nike really charging $498 for them :sick:. I can get it 30% off but that’s still over $300.

$500 for the Authentic jersey? It doesn’t even look that great. WOW

1688167362366.jpeg

My bad, at first I didn't notice that MLB Life translated it wrong. I wasnt fully focused but Access Bad Bunny got the correct translation.

Last edited:
I don’t like this matchup for Gray - I can see Harper breaking his power drought against him tonight.

Man great pitching from both sides tonight

Phils offense just to inconsistent. Not much power currently in the LU with the main guys struggling big time

Hopefully offense can bounce back

Im liking this kid sanchez may not be the long term but he playing this role well. Pitching as a whole been lights out month of june

watching the dodgers/royals.
seems alot teams are going with the white pants for their city connects jersey.

MannyWood will always be appreciated :pimp:

I was at DS for Manny bobblehead night. We were pissed that he got HBP the night before so he wouldn’t play that night. Instead he came up and hit a pinch hit go-ahead grand slam. When he got back to the dugout they were tapping his head and he bobbled lol.

Back
Top Bottom