2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I'm merely following the rules set forth. This whole time I thought folks were trolling when they continually came into league threads and spammed their team over and over and over ad nauseum. Or spammed anti other teams to troll those fanbases.

Clearly I was wrong and both those things are allowed. I look forward to participating correctly going forward.

It's much simpler to tell 30-40 people to use ignore than simply removing the one person and allowing them to navigate their own team thread as they see fit.

Nothin valiant at all, I'm just followin the rules. :nthat:

Bruh...remember rules are subjective and only are enforced when certain folks feel like it.

For you to catch a ban but ol buddy getting diplomatic immunity is crazy.

But you nor I or Mods...so all I got is

Rodger that.

Me either...

But mine is all hometown teams.

Guys that don't have hometown teams seem to change up.

And I truly hate the folks that are just fans of players....
Been a yankee fan my whole life. Even down here in Houston. Dad tried hard to make a Red Sox fan DeadsetAce DeadsetAce but no luck. sometimes I'll follow guys i played against in college and rookie ball and had a playing relationship with.

It's much simpler to tell 30-40 people to use ignore than simply removing the one person and allowing them to navigate their own team thread as they see fit.
Trust me, if 'simpler' was the engine fueling the actions, you would have been gone YEARS ago. I didn't make the rules, had no say in them, don't agree with them all, but there they are. Has nothing to do with simple, but I have no idea why I'm wasting any more time replying to you.
Nothin valiant at all
Correct.
I'm just followin the rules. :nthat:
Unfortunately, also correct.

Bruh...remember rules are subjective
Weird, I said 'Trolling is subjective', but here you are, "RuLeS aRe SuBjEcTiVe."

Yet when I said that when people make **** up, you laugh reacted it... but here you are making **** up.

"Rodger THAT."

No wonder why people hate certain mods....
Trying to make it personal but you were whining earlier about someone saying something about your job.

Who was it earlier talking about dishing it out but can't take it? You can make it personal but if someone makes it personal towards you, ban them.

And I didn't have any beef with you, but you want to make it personal... while whining about someone saying something about your job... all because you agree with someone whining about someone else you both find extremely annoying.

What in the grade school antics kind of BS is that?

Trying to make it personal but you were whining earlier about someone saying something about your job.

Who was it earlier talking about dishing it out but can't take it? You can make it personal but if someone makes it personal towards you, ban them.

And I didn't have any beef with you, but you want to make it personal... while whining about someone saying something about your job... all because you agree with someone whining about someone else you both find extremely annoying.

What in the grade school antics kind of BS is that?

Rodger that.

Knicks and Yankees since I can remember.

You know how much **** I’ve been thru as a Knicks fan too? :lol:
I went back to being a pure DFW fan + Texas A&M fan during college. I’ve had one championship (not counting Cowboys because I don’t remember that **** before I was 10) and y’all wanna act like I’m some villain for switching to teams I could watch on TV when I actually cared about sports.

My fandom now might be one of the most battered collections of teams.

Uhhhhh....... :frown:

I know we don't have sigs anymore but mine didn't change. Ever.

Some...not all.

Being in the Navy I see some of the wildest fandom in the world. Some claim teams that just make zero sense and jump to whoever is hot a lot.

Knicks and Yankees since I can remember.

You know how much **** I’ve been thru as a Knicks fan too? :lol:
Brother after the last 6 months of Mavs and Rangers finishes on top of three decades of Cowboys and Aggie misery I ain’t hearing NOTHING FROM NOBODY

Uhhhhh....... :frown:

I know we don't have sigs anymore but mine didn't change. Ever.
Mine, if ever recovered, probably still has “BYU Cougars Basketball” as an homage to the old CBB thread jinxes we would always try to pull :lol: (and all the old teams as well)

Back
Top Bottom