2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Hey darthska darthska , this guy HIM HIM has been posting a lot about the Rangers struggles this past month. Can we ban him too?

Didn’t you switch your favorite team to a division rival?

That’s ban worthy IMO.

1694121720873.jpeg

Didn’t you switch your favorite team to a division rival?

That’s ban worthy IMO.

1694121720873.jpeg
Yea like 12 years ago back to a team from my hometown. Also spent a lot time in those earlier formative years helping coach a special needs baseball team that played at a dedicated Field of Dreams Baseball field which was largely funded by the LA Angels in the early years of its formation…so they earned a bit of a special part in my heart along with having my all-time favorite player.

Hey darthska darthska , this guy HIM HIM has been posting a lot about the Rangers struggles this past month. Can we ban him too?
Not a Rangers fan?
Does he also sidestep his own team?
Does he go extended periods of time without posting at all?

Gonna have to consult with C CP1708 because if you answered yes to those, that's the same as being a racist, sexist, disrespectful bigot.

(Obviously I'm kidding, HIM HIM . I got not problem with you on the site. I know you can't stand me, but I got no problem with you on the site.)

Not a Rangers fan?

Gonna have to consult with C CP1708 because if you answered yes to those, that's the same as being a racist, sexist, disrespectful bigot.

(Obviously I'm kidding, HIM HIM . I got not problem with you on the site. I know you can't stand me, but I got no problem with you on the site.)

I'm merely a man for the people.

To this point HIM HIM 's name has not come across my desk.

If this changes I will take note and advise. ✍🏻

Not a Rangers fan?

In case it wasn’t obvious (which seems like it wasn’t based on responses), I was 100% being sarcastic too. It’s pretty damn easy to avoid responses you don’t want to see on this board. Ads on the other hand…

I'm merely a man for the people.

To this point HIM HIM 's name has not come across my desk.

If this changes I will take note and advise. ✍🏻
HIM HIM seems like a good dude. Just like to give him crap about his take that the Rangers went all in this year yet kept a huge portion of the top of their farm system.

I still for the life of me can't figure out how some of you get bombarded with ads on this website. Never seen one. Not a single one.

Ska - I've been a good citizen for a long time. Please don't go push the button that turns them on for the *******s. thx and luv u.

I still for the life of me can't figure out how some of you get bombarded with ads on this website. Never seen one. Not a single one.

Ska - I've been a good citizen for a long time. Please don't go push the button that turns them on for the *******s. thx and luv u.

Word.

Ad blockers on my phone I’ve never seen one.

In case it wasn’t obvious (which seems like it wasn’t based on responses), I was 100% being sarcastic too. It’s pretty damn easy to avoid responses you don’t want to see on this board. Ads on the other hand…
Oh I know you were. I was riding along with it.

I can't speak for others, but I knew you weren't cereal.

I promise, Ska and I were bein facetious. HIM HIM is good people.
Agreed on HIM HIM .

That aside, you may have been being facetious and you can speak for yourself, but I haven't been facetious at all on your whole 'valiant' effort here.
I for one am excited. We now have full reign to enter any thread we want, trash every team/subject we don't like, derail every single topic with clutter and all anyone can do is click ignore. :nthat:

I'm pumped.
Has anyone ever told you they admired your maturity and understanding?

They were lying. I promise.

Man some of y’all acting like you didn’t potentially like a different team over a decade ago is just rude :lol:

Agreed on HIM HIM .

That aside, you may have been being facetious and you can speak for yourself, but I haven't been facetious at all on your whole 'valiant' effort here.

Has anyone ever told you they admired your maturity and understanding?

They were lying. I promise.

I'm merely following the rules set forth. This whole time I thought folks were trolling when they continually came into league threads and spammed their team over and over and over ad nauseum. Or spammed anti other teams to troll those fanbases.

Clearly I was wrong and both those things are allowed. I look forward to participating correctly going forward.

It's much simpler to tell 30-40 people to use ignore than simply removing the one person and allowing them to navigate their own team thread as they see fit.

Nothin valiant at all, I'm just followin the rules. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom