2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Or these 100+ win teams could play up to their regular season standards and not **** the bed when it matters most.
Your format is broken when the top 4 teams are one and done. Only sport this happens in. Baseball is a high variance and rhythm sport. Get rid of all these rest days. Makes the WC round shorter or make the DS 7 games. Like I said, easy fixes :smh:

Fix this mess Theo. Diluted the regular season with all these wildcards and extra rest :smh: #MBFA 🇺🇸

Did you read this right?

FIRST time ever!

Kershaw in October is broken, not the format.

ALDS didn't have a rest day between games 1 and 2, only the NL. I agree, consistency should be there, but the AL also had early afternoon games with shadows that only Yordan was immune to. Take the L and move on. Nobody cares, but you. :lol:

Harper just hit his funny bone confirmed.

I texted this exact thing to my buddy. We were having panic attacks. Hit that many times as a kid and it goes from intense pain, to intense numbness to perfectly fine, all within a few minutes.

Harpers Ulnar nerve - “Funny bone” - could be extremely sensitive due to the Tommy John surgery as well.

Mine is somewhat damaged from ball in college. Took a 90+ fastball off my elbow right on the nerve in like 35 degree weather 2nd week of our season. Swelled/inflamed so bad that on X-rays they thought I had fractured my elbow. Inflamed the nerve so bad, I didn’t have feeling in half my hand for a month and half.

To this day, whenever I hit my funny bone on anything, the pain is amplified. Feels like my arm/hand are on fire and I immediately lose feeling in hand for 15-20 minutes.

Watched the replay and immediately felt the pain in my arm lol. Was hoping this isn’t something that’ll rob us of more post season Harper.

CE72D81E-3D8D-43B5-9118-D32C28695091.jpeg

He aint forget

My guy showed the **** out!!! B2B games with 2HRs - INSANE

Wasn't there word going around of Cora moving into a front office position with the Sox? swore I read that.

the real fix is to eliminate the playoffs entirely like in european football, but american sports aren't ready for that jump.
Tbf that works best in a league where everyone plays the same schedule. The premier league everyone plays everyone twice home and away in the league. American sports has to have a playoffs because it would be impossible to have a schedule where everyone plays everyone the exact same amount of times by seasons end. We need divisions BUT it should really matter winning your division especially for sports where the regular season is long as hell. We need a wildcard but I wasn’t and am still not a fan of the expanded wildcard or having divisional winners play in the wild card round.

Just my two cents on the playoff format. Regardless you gotta play with the hand your dealt. Hope the Braves retool their roster to be able dominate regular season AND to be able to handle post season challenges.

insane that it's been 10 years

rolaholic rolaholic youd appreciate this but on that exact same day is that insane comeback Brady had against the saints. no timeouts, 1:13 on the clock, and drove the field for a winning TD with 5 seconds left. unreal drive. what a day for boston sports :lol:
The Kenbrell Thompkins game :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Vintage TB GW drive

Back
Top Bottom