2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Your format is broken when the top 4 teams are one and done. Only sport this happens in. Baseball is a high variance and rhythm sport. Get rid of all these rest days. Makes the WC round shorter or make the DS 7 games. Like I said, easy fixes :smh:

I think that the format and time off hurt the Braves more than the others. The Orioles, Dodgers, and Rays all had glaring flaws that were exposed in the playoffs.

is baseball the only sport where they celebrate winning the first round?
I used to think this was weird until I didn’t:
When you’re tram that is supposed to win it all gets knocked out in the 1st rd a few times then you realize how truly special it is to win a round and how difficult it is to do even that.
Now, I understand it on a I love the every round celebrations, but yes….. it’s f the big3 sports it is the only sport where they do it by popping bottles.

insane that it's been 10 years

@rolaholic youd appreciate this but on that exact same day is that insane comeback Brady had against the saints. no timeouts, 1:13 on the clock, and drove the field for a winning TD with 5 seconds left. unreal drive. what a day for boston sports :lol:

I was thinking the same. Me and my homies were down the Cape. I think it was Columbus Day weekend. Epic day/night. Amazing what Brady was able to accomplish with the receivers they gave him during that little stretch.

yeah i want the Astros to lose , and i hate that they have our # ( the Yanks :smh: )

lets see Dbacks Rangers and the Rangers get their 1st ...

:emoji_middle_finger: the Stros .....
1697329239865.gif

If anything about the format should change it should be every rd after WC games is 7games.

The 5game series does seem a little, too little.
If you can steal one on the road you’re basically in the drivers seat now if you can handle your business at home on the flip side.

That being said tho I’m rooting for the Phillies.

Cause no way do I want to see either team from Texas or Arizona win it. (Sorry Texans) :lol:

Philly and southern NJ people are some of my best friends. I **** with them. But most importantly they have no direct ties to a NYY rivalry.

So let’s go Phillies. Let’s go Bryce. We know he’s still mad the Nats got one after he left. So go get that chip Bryce!!

Back
Top Bottom