2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

😂
If "When life hands you lemons, crack open a beer" was a person.
🔥

I was rooting for them the past couple of years. I was hoping they’d win last year. They finally did it. And the Knicks are back, so it’s all good.

The Game 4 loss to LA, I checked out. Mets over achieved, they were on that White Sox trajectory. To make it this far considering how bad they were in the first half is remarkable. I don’t know what this team is going to look like next year, lots of free agents, possible big signings. But they at least proved they’re capable of great things, they just need to make some key acquisitions. Definitely pitching wise. Walks killed this team in this series.

Last edited:
Senga is literal garbage. Leave him in LA.

Mets loaded the bases 2-3 times a game and got nothing out of each time. The big hit never came from the bottom half of the order. Need to fix CF, DH and upgrade RF to Soto. Also need 2 starters, one of them being a legit ace.

To be fair, Senga was hurt all year. I don’t know why they were pushing to have him pitch in the postseason. I can only think it’s to try and justify his contract. But he’s been a Ghost (pun intended) all year.

61ec34e03487511930759efe687dae09.gif

Senga is literal garbage. Leave him in LA.

Mets loaded the bases 2-3 times a game and got nothing out of each time. The big hit never came from the bottom half of the order. Need to fix CF, DH and upgrade RF to Soto. Also need 2 starters, one of them being a legit ace.

Yea idk abt that senga dude, gonna give him the benefit of the doubt due to injury

If yanks win soto isnt going anywhere

Welp

Walks and LOB killed the Mets

The Mets will have to address pitching this offseason. Many of their pitchers are free agents

It surely stinks to see the end of Mets’ magical season. One of the most enjoyable favorite teams I’ve ever seen. They went from being written off to the NLCS

This is just beginning for the David Stearns era

Tipping a hat off to the Dodgers for the 2024 NL pennant

LFGM

P.S. Swaggy V is a dawg.

I used to think the same but I've realized... after watching his entire career...

He's good.
face crying GIF
I hear you he's never gonna be hurting financially ever but seeing Shohei play for a world title the very next season after leaving has me feeling for him :lol:

Type of player that should be getting the opportunity to play on this stage at least a few times.

Really hope that the WBC loss isn't the only time that he'll get to when it's all said and done

I hear you he's never gonna be hurting financially ever but seeing Shohei play for a world title the very next season after leaving has me feeling for him :lol:
No when I say "He's good" and post that GIF, I'm not talking about just the money.
I'm talking about... he's good with his own decisions to stay.

There have been so many internet rumors over the years of him going to the Dodgers or Yankees or Phillies or other teams; he's good.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom