2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

DTmumUNVwAAQkjJ.jpg

Came in to post this. Giants going all in when they should be rebuilding :nerd: :lol: .

Yeah I mean....I agree. But even as big of a baseball fan as I am, I cant stomach another season like the last 1.5 have been. Just brutal to watch. At least we are doing something.

Yeah I mean....I agree. But even as big of a baseball fan as I am, I cant stomach another season like the last 1.5 have been. Just brutal to watch. At least we are doing something.

Last 2 moves are easy upgrades over what we have. We need pen help badly.

Tom Ricketts needs to STHU!!
Players from that era owe you nothing.
Sammy ain't asking for a statue or anything, at least acknowledge what that man did for the team.
It took for Santo to pass away before they retired his number and that in itself is damn shame.

Can Cutch cover Center in San Fran?

He's playing RF and Pence is moving to LF.

Still a hole at CF. They need a CF who can lead off.

This team has been trash for 1.5 seasons but the infield looks really good (Posey/Belt/Panik/Crawford/Longoria). Defensively, SS & 3B will be locked down.

They get Bumgarner back in the rotation & Melancon + Will Smith back in the bullpen.

I'm not saying they're gunna win the division, but at least they'll be respectable/watchable and should be able to make a run at a wildcard spot.

Back
Top Bottom