2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

With the crazy amount of injuries the M's have been sustaining this Spring, I'm surprised to not see a report this morning with something like the following:
James Paxton, SP, placed on 10-day DL due to shoulder and back scratches.

I'm going to the Yankees game today. First time going to a game at Yankee stadium.

I dont understand this MLB schedule this year. Why are there so many teams with off days on Fridays? Is it just because of the opening days around the league? Still doesnt make sense to me.

I dont understand this MLB schedule this year. Why are there so many teams with off days on Fridays? Is it just because of the opening days around the league? Still doesnt make sense to me.

Schedule is definitely out of whack. They should have at least used this day to make up some games, which would make sense actually since a lot of these outdoor stadium teams have snow games this early in the schedule. But again, because of how they built the schedule, that wouldn't even make sense. Mariners and Twins started a series yesterday, but don't play today. :lol: What?

The Twins also only play like 8 division games until June pretty much (very end of May).

Last edited:
wasnt MLB trying to get more rest days for teams/players, like the NBA? the season started earlier this year too.

2C7FADAA-D70B-4BAD-8501-FC1A63CBA77A.jpeg
2C7FADAA-D70B-4BAD-8501-FC1A63CBA77A.jpeg
We out here at Yankee Stadium!

Baseball shouldn't start until May and it should be a hard stop in September. None of this WS leaking into November ****.

Yankees announcers talking about Chris Davis not wanting to adjust his hitting approach on the shift when he's up to bat, then implying he should make the sacrifice to try and hit .260 with a few less HRs instead of doing what he calls "his job to hit HRs" while hitting .215.

Then he goes yard. :lol:

Yankees announcers talking about Chris Davis not wanting to adjust his hitting approach on the shift when he's up to bat, then implying he should make the sacrifice to try and hit .260 with a few less HRs instead of doing what he calls "his job to hit HRs" while hitting .215.

Then he goes yard. :lol:

Meh, not impressive when the pitcher throws 85 max

Texas getting a new stadium? ****, the ballpark at Arlington ain't that old.

I guess it's getting up there though. It's me who's getting old. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom