2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

2 mlb fights in 1 day and no one gets punched

April baseball
8JgS.gif

Aw I thought Kelly lumped him a little but they all missed. Typical :lol:

CC and Kimbrel were trying to get at each other. CC steamrolling the whole pile.

Is there a way on MLB.TV on an Apple TV to watch blacked out Yankee games? Unfortunately YouTube TV doesn't have PIX11 and so when games are on there and also airing on MLB Network, I can't watch in NY despite having MLB Network as well :smh: . Reps to be had for any help.

Last edited:

Is there a way on MLB.TV on an Apple TV to watch blacked out Yankee games? Unfortunately YouTube TV doesn't have PIX11 and so when games are on there and also airing on MLB Network, I can't watch in NY despite having MLB Network as well :smh: . Reps to be had for any help.

SportsHD

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s all the postseason failures, but I’ve really lost interest in watching the Nats. No excitement. The games are a drag. Actually considering canceling my extra innings subscription.

I don’t know if it’s all the postseason failures, but I’ve really lost interest in watching the Nats. No excitement. The games are a drag. Actually considering canceling my extra innings subscription.
Might as well. The run ends this year forever. Harper gone. Scherzer and Strasburg will be traded eventually.

Might as well. The run ends this year forever. Harper gone. Scherzer and Strasburg will be traded eventually.

The Nats will be fine post Harper.

Victor Robles is the goods.

I’d rather sign Rendon and allocate that money elsewhere.

Scherzer and Stras aren’t going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom