2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

So did the 115 loss Orioles

Yup. That Cubs team is the same team that won the chip 2 years ago minus Murphy.
Player development is lacking. Addision Russell regressed offensively, Wilson Contreras regressed offensively, Schwarber never got better.

They'll prolly fire Chilli Davis cause they need a sacrificial lamb, but that's 2 hitting coaches in 2 years. It's gotta fall on the players at some point

i love playoff baseball so damn much especially when everyone on they feet standing late in the games

the reactions are great

Reactions: HIM
DolrQ_6XUAIkRzM.jpg

DolwFq2X0AAUkc4.jpg

Yup. That Cubs team is the same team that won the chip 2 years ago minus Murphy.
Player development is lacking. Addision Russell regressed offensively, Wilson Contreras regressed offensively, Schwarber never got better.

They'll prolly fire Chilli Davis cause they need a sacrificial lamb, but that's 2 hitting coaches in 2 years. It's gotta fall on the players at some point

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That fact that Maddon's job security was even brought into question is "mind bottlin" to me.

What do you find funny? You going to blame it on their schedule?

2 runs scored in 22 innings. Both games at home. Not to mention this is the second season in a row y'all offense has gone cold in the post season. Am I wrong?

Everything you said was wrong and/or funny.

Back
Top Bottom