2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Mets hitters are pathetic today

They better bounce back next inning

Last edited:
Harvey suspended 3 days without pay for violating club policy. Terry and Alderson are keeping it "in house". I can safely assume it has to do with the Plawecki locker-pic.

Paul Lo Duca‏Verified account @paulloduca16

ALL the rumors about Matt Harvey are completely wrong...but what he did I can't defend. He let his teammates down more than anyone. #LGM

KFC‏Verified account @KFCBarstool

KFC Retweeted Paul Lo Duca

Adriana Lima hanging out with Edelman again. At the Met Gala right in Harvey's face. Now he's suspended. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] I'm just saying the shoe fits...

Hmmmm....

hqdefault.jpg

I don't get it, what's the assumption on his suspension?

All I got from that is perhaps harvey was ******* on Adriana lima?

I don't get it, what's the assumption on his suspension?

All I got from that is perhaps harvey was ******* on Adriana lima?

From the barstool guy, I'm guessing there may have been a dustup between him and Edelman?

However, I did see that Harvey did complain of a migrane - possibly didn't notify the Mets and never showed up to the stadium or let team officials know...

Toronto manages another win

11-20. Even if they make a strong run we'll be hovering around .500.

Blow it up? Stick it out?

From what I read he didn't show up to work blamed it on a migraine and a miscommunication but that's his excuse. He's a loser and isn't even good anymore. Prob gonna be traded soon.

C CP1708 Any reason why Maddon bats the pitcher 8th?

He feels after first at bat, it no longer matters and "deepens" the top of the lineup. Wants an actual hitter batting 9th in front of Schwarber/Bryant/Rizzo.

He did it in 2015
Didn't do it last year
Doin it again this year.

Part of it due to younger hitters too. Russell in 15, Almora this year.

The entire announcing team is tapping out, I'd too.

Duensing and Hicks, former Twins duel. No one cares but me.

Last edited:
I don't sleep much as it is. Like 4-5 hours a night most nights, sleep in on weekends when I can.

Back
Top Bottom