2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Reds and Mariners since I was kid in the 90s. I’m from 45 min west of Cincinnati.
Got you. 80 wins on the season depends on Roark, Gray and Harvey holding up behind Castillo. Their offense will come along. Not worried. Looking forward to Senzel and Hunter Greene on the way from the pipeline shortly.

Got you. 80 wins on the season depends on Roark, Gray and Harvey holding up behind Castillo. Their offense will come along. Not worried. Looking forward to Senzel and Hunter Greene on the way from the pipeline shortly.

Castillo is killing it so far this year. I was really disappointed with Grays first start but his last was more what I was hoping for. 6 solid innings and 5-6Ks. We did Senzel dirty with sending him down especially after Scooters injury but I’m looking forward to him coming up after he recovers from his ankle injury as for Green I really can’t wait to see him. He just has his TJ surgery yesterday which went well so now the road to recovery starts for him

IMG_20190410_105247.jpg

Not too shabby

2 hour open bar?!? What are Smirnoff crushes? Some other sweet flavor like Ice?
Nah they are kind of the state drink. Vodka, triple sec, splash of sprite, and either fresh squeezed orange or grapefruit. Really good.

We’re back at .500 after starting 1-6. Just get over .500 today and give me a glimmer of hope for this season :lol:

Going for the sweep against Milwaukee. Hope Trout is fine

Must be cold in Chicago's South side. Seeing a lot of ski-mask looks.

Are tickets cheaper on colder days? I see nobody there...Figure Chicagoans would be used to this.

@bishopstrongbow

Edit: I guess they are down 9 in the 9th, so I don't know what it looked like earlier on...

Back
Top Bottom