2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Can use some quick fantasy advice, though I may pull the trigger anyhow -

I trade: Machado (R2 keeper eligible) & Plesac (R20 or w.e late round keeper eligibility)
I receive: Snell (cannot be kept) & Eduardo Escobar (waiting on R# keeper status & would be my Manny replacement)

I am currently in 6th and need the pitching help.

Can use some quick fantasy advice, though I may pull the trigger anyhow -

I trade: Machado (R2 keeper eligible) & Plesac (R20 or w.e late round keeper eligibility)
I receive: Snell (cannot be kept) & Eduardo Escobar (waiting on R# keeper status & would be my Manny replacement)

I am currently in 6th and need the pitching help.

good trade

Blake Parker sucks. All that shimmy and shake, for what? Just makes him look worse.

Trevor May is buns too, for that matter. Twins need another starter (in case of injury and just cause it never hurts to have options) and more bullpen help. Considering their lineup is deep, that should be the sole focus and doable. Hopefully they get the right guys when the time comes.

Last edited:
No idea...Minnesota has been finicky in years past, but I don't know the influence Rocco has in the front office. They had a chance to make a big splash with both Kuechel and/or Kimbrel, but didn't. There's just no telling with them. They could get a few underrated arms and make it work or be waiting for a few bargains on above average arms.

The only good thing is the focus is honed in on pitching. They don't really need to worry about the bats at all.

I feel like the Brewers of 18 and Twins of 19 are pretty similiar. Aside from the Yelich factor.

Twins should learn from that and strike while the iron is hot and go full force and try and grab a starting arm. That's in the end where the Brewers ****** up, and they've still yet to address it.

Last edited:
Won't shock me if the Yanks are in on Stroman also, though IDK what Toronto would ask from us as division foes.

Yeah I seen several teams linked to him. White Sox being one as well. That inter-division trade though rarely happens. TOR would want to get over on NYY

Morning everyone. It's a great day for a Reds fan when you can wake up and see the arn't in last place for once :lol: tough series starting tomorrow though. Rangers for the weekend then Astros starting monday.

Papi should flip the script and have someone throw a bounty on all of the accused. Throw some pesos on the books of whoever gets the job done.

Papi should flip the script and have someone throw a bounty on all of the accused. Throw some pesos on the books of whoever gets the job done.

He could if he really wanted too. I saw that the hit on him was only $7800 dollars...

People use that word "Drug Lord' loosely. Dude was prolly just a dealer from the Santo Domingo area etc. A heavy, but the "lord" term gets thrown out too loosely.

If 7800 was the ticket on his head, that don't sound like a LORD to me. Price would've been higher tbh

Thankfully Big Papi is still with us and no severe damage, but dude was less than 5 feet away and aimed for his back not his head? End well for him AND whoever put the hit out this will not.

Back to baseball though.

I really want to see what the Indians do going forward with Kluber / Bauer and eventually Lindor.

They won't resign him to the money he will command.

People use that word "Drug Lord' loosely. Dude was prolly just a dealer from the Santo Domingo area etc. A heavy, but the "lord" term gets thrown out too loosely.

If 7800 was the ticket on his head, that don't sound like a LORD to me. Price would've been higher tbh

Thankfully Big Papi is still with us and no severe damage, but dude was less than 5 feet away and aimed for his back not his head? End well for him AND whoever put the hit out this will not.

Back to baseball though.

I really want to see what the Indians do going forward with Kluber / Bauer and eventually Lindor.

They won't resign him to the money he will command.

7800 isn't much but it comes out to 400,000 Dominican pesos. When people are poor and desperate they do some crazy things :smh:

As for Lindor:

Back
Top Bottom