2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

co-worker just got back from DR for a vacation and first thing everyone told him before he left was be safe. think he had his credit card compromised during his short trip

Heard he's out of surgery and is in stable condition.

Two dudes on a bike rolled up on him to try to rob him, one was dealt with by the community after he was shot and is now in custody.

Sure is. Career-high 11 Ks vs. Royals. Eloy with the GW homer. bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow in the crib with his shirt off, Aguardiente flowing. We touched on this, but also got Kopech, Cease and Dunning in the pitching pipeline. Although Kopech and Dunning both returning from TJ surgery.

Man you already know! Lucas is locked the **** in. Next weekend will be nice to see him go up against the Yankees.

Much better performance From Reynaldo today too on the bump, 6ip 8ks 4 hits and more importantly only 1 walk. He was able to throw that offspeed **** for strikes today something he’s struggled with this season.

Yoan 4-5 today and up to .294 on the season with a 10 game hit streak going and Eloy hit an absolute bomba today again. This team is def growing up.

Seriously though... Luis Robert.. they may need to send him up already to AAA, he obliterated Single earlier this year, he’s destroying AA pitching now. It’s not even out the realm of possibility that he gets the Juan Soto straight to the majors call up. He’s that good. But Rick Hahn won’t do it, they won’t rush him up, where as Mike Rizzo in DC has a track record of doing it. Kids on fire.

Looks like he's sitting at a bar or table and a dude on the other side shoots him right in the back :smh:

Latest I've read this morning is that Papi was out of surgery and is expected to fully recovery. Insane given the fact that it was a bullet from the back through the stomach :sick: .

Yordan with a jack!

I knew that would happen the minute the trade was accepted :lol: :smh:.

dland24 dland24 stay safe fam

https://rotowear.com/products/go-get-it-out-of-the-ocean-t-shirt

go_get_it_out_of_the_ocean-shirt_1024x1024.jpg

sry brehs aint been around.

as a person born and raised in boston and when the marathon bombing brought me to tears... papi standing on the field defending our city is all i needed to know what that man possessed in his heart.

i know restaraunts around boston that papi frequents and how much he has done for the community.

pulling for papi bros. this hurts

sry brehs aint been around.

as a person born and raised in boston and when the marathon bombing brought me to tears... papi standing on the field defending our city is all i needed to know what that man possessed in his heart.

i know restaraunts around boston that papi frequents and how much he has done for the community.

pulling for papi bros. this hurts
I was stationed in MA during that time. Had 3 coworkers at the Sox game that day. I'll never forget Big Papi out there that day on the field. He brought to much so the city.

How is he fit to travel after a gallbladder & intestine removal?

It's Big Papi, thats how :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom