2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Bruh wtf. I was just telling my girl about Adenhart this weekend. Im sad as **** man.

RIP to him and thoughts with the family.

Wtf man.

I used to be really callous and disconnected from things when I was younger. Idk if it’s age or perspective or what but I find myself expressing emotion much more often. Incried when Jose Fernandez passed away. And i’m currently fighting back tears in my car during my lunch break. So young and talented. I’ve done so many stupid things in my life and I’m still here. Life is crazy man. RIP

I used to be really callous and disconnected from things when I was younger. Idk if it’s age or perspective or what but I find myself expressing emotion much more often. Incried when Jose Fernandez passed away. And i’m currently fighting back tears in my car during my lunch break. So young and talented. I’ve done so many stupid things in my life and I’m still here. Life is crazy man. RIP

I’m fortunate to not have experienced a lot of death or untimely deaths in my life, but as I got older too I’ve found myself being more emotional at things that I would’ve been merely sad or stoic about when I was younger. If any person I had a connection too as a big fan especially in sports because you have a huge emotional investment in their lives for a good chunk of a year, or even worse a loved one in my life, I know it would hit me very hard.

Let it out man. We’re all with you.

I think its definitely age and new perspectives (which come from growing up). I feel you 100% on this.

A7602F1B-B0B2-4D3E-97A0-D2B444F463CC.png

Heroin overdose....huh

Tyler’s loss is really hitting me today it’s so incredibly sad. I was at the first Angels game after Nick Adenhart was killed and it was something I never wanted to experience again as a fan. Luis Valbuena last year and now again with Tyler.

I hope the Angels can rally and win it for him.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom