2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

These big dudes standing behind the table, professional athletes, breaking down one by one, hard to watch but at the same time full of heart. I teared up too :frown:

RIP, Tyler Skaggs. Very recently married. Just pitched Saturday. Condolences to his fam and the Angels supporters on here. I know Yordy’s and JoFer’s deaths hit me particularly hard, mayne.

Me and a few buddies bout head out to pittsburgh soon for the phillies series july 20th

Been catching myself betting and watching a lot of the pirates on mlb.tv when they are home. They been raking with that offense

Won $585 on them last night as underdogs.. cubs are in a big funk they *** right now

Throwing Vlad Jr. in the HR derby seems like a bad idea with his oblique issues from earlier this season.

How the hell did a utility player like Hernan Perez clear waivers. Brewers got lucky as hell.

Dylan Cease got his first win

Moncada hit 2 bombs

And the Good Guys walk off in the 12th.

Team may not be competing for anything this year but they are improving and exciting. It’s only going to get better

:pimp::pimp:

They’re neck and neck stats wise. Because of their teams?
Belli would have to surpass all his numbers for him to even get a chance to beat him out in votes. If they’re neck and neck, advantage goes to Yelich.

And Bellinger is doing this on $605k this year :smh: :sick:

Belli would have to surpass all his numbers for him to even get a chance to beat him out in votes. If they’re neck and neck, advantage goes to Yelich.

And Bellinger is doing this on $605k this year :smh: :sick:

Why though? Because yelich is the incumbent?

From benched in the playoffs to mvp favorite :pimp:

What? :lol: Belli even has a higher WAR than Trout. Even his defensive stats are off the charts. Belli is winning the MVP if he keeps this up

Back
Top Bottom