2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Anyone else randomly think of the '94 Expos and what could have been if the strike never happened? That team was ripe with young talent and guys in their prime who didn't really become known until their next stop after Montreal.

Anyone else randomly think of the '94 Expos and what could have been if the strike never happened? That team was ripe with young talent and guys in their prime who didn't really become known until their next stop after Montreal.

Montreal could have won the World Series with no strike. That team was so stupid loaded.

And Matt Williams was on pace to beat Roger Maris' homerun record too.

Its pretty ****** we were robbed of seeing the end to that season...May have even saved baseball in Montreal.

But yes, the talent on that team was insane. And most those guys panned out, so it wasn't just perma-potential kinda guys.

Anyone watch the MLBN 95 Mariners special last night? I need to check it out somehow.

Yea I did. Was pretty cool to see how the 95 season shaped whether or not Seattle would get their new stadium. It also made me miss Griffey lol.

Funny that there is no Marisnick/Lucroy debate in here. Twitter and another board I am on has had lengthy debates.

josh bell winning tonight

odds opened at +700 when i first seen the other night now they down to +300. i can see him pulling it off.. gonna need him to keep switching sides since hes a switch hitter would be dope to witness

I started watching old Baseball Tonight videos and the first thought was how I relatively forgot about Peter Gammons. That sounds ridiculous, because he's the GOAT, but from him to Kurkjian was pretty seamless. And mostly because MLBN took over.

DJ

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom