2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Buxton to the 10-day IL :smh:, stop running into walls, not worth it for the team. :lol:

Take

It

Troll_BK0337.jpg

They play 3 of the worst teams in the AL 10 out of their next 13 (and Minnesota fans would like a favor out of the other 3 against Cleveland, also a potential WC contender). If theyre no better than 5 games out of the WC after that...I'll agree, it's a wrap.

That performance from Aaron Sanchez yesterday had me thinking of Bauer's comments last year.

If he finishes the year in the same form or better that he had when Jays made their run, I might think some smoke and fire type of things.

That performance from Aaron Sanchez yesterday had me thinking of Bauer's comments last year.

If he finishes the year in the same form or better that he had when Jays made their run, I might think some smoke and fire type of things.
It’s the power of analytics. Throwing his fastball less and that insane spin rate curveball more has given him more success. The real travesty is the catcher should be knowing this stuff all along and calling a better game.

It’s the power of analytics. Throwing his fastball less and that insane spin rate curveball more has given him more success. The real travesty is the catcher should be knowing this stuff all along and calling a better game.
100% agree on calling a better game.
I’d have a real problem as an ACE, having someone else call my pitches. I could “grow” to tolerate a bit of it, but I can’t imagine the discipline it takes to be told no or to do something else over and over and over.

I’m definitely not built to be an SP.

The Rockies have had 4 of the last 6 NL batting champions. Looks like that’ll be from another team this year (even though Blackmon’s close) but still impressive for a franchise that is typically league average for payroll. How much does it have to do with Coors Field though? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom