2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I'm one that didn't pay, I never wanted to play for money from jump. And note, I'm in the playoffs so not sayin it cuz my team sucked or anything.

If I win give the money to the highest paid finisher. I just agreed to join the league, not join a money league.

Been a $ league from the rip

Untitled.png

Been a $ league from the rip

Untitled.png

giphy.gif

I have no dog in this fight, but you can't tell me CP didn't see that league message board post all this time. And using a fantasy league to keep tabs on your favorite teams players? Odd approach. Just download the ESPN app :lol: .

giphy.gif

I have no dog in this fight, but you can't tell me CP didn't see that league message board post all this time. And using a fantasy league to keep tabs on your favorite teams players? Odd approach. Just download the ESPN app :lol: .

One of the worst cop out excuses I've ever seen :lol:

It's the year of our lord 2019. There are 9,000 apps you can use to stat watch.

gonna be 6 straight ******* aaron nola starts with a L after todays game

When we needed him the ******* most man, frustrating

gonna be 6 straight ****ing aaron nola starts with a L after todays game

When we needed him the ****ing most man, frustrating

I needed only 4 strikeouts from him today in my fantasy league to hit a $50 player bonus. He finished with exactly 4. :pimp:

Minnesota is going to win the division, and that’s cute.

More importantly

This is the Twins only chance to get the single-season HR record, this is it and don’t sell yourself that it’s not @651akathepaul, this is it, they’re right at the doorstep. :angry: And you’re damn right I’m paying attention to every NYY at bat.

One of the worst cop out excuses I've ever seen :lol:

It's the year of our lord 2019. There are 9,000 apps you can use to stat watch.

I don't use it to stat watch, I watch the games. :lol:

I use it for injury updates. For instance as soon as Contreras went down, I get an update, when someone comes back, I get an update. That's what I use it for.

My OG team was Contreras, Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Soler, Eloy, Arrieta, Lester, Darvish, Quintana, Hamels, Strop, :lol: You really think I was playin for a dime with that approach? JRS sent me an invite, I hit accept and that was that. I use my phone, there is no message board or any of that on my phone, it's just set my lineup for the week, track injuries and call it good. You guys are buggin. When it got brought up a few months ago, I said just leave it as a free league then too, only 2-3 people had paid at that time.

Next year just give my team to someone else. :smh:

I don't use it to stat watch, I watch the games. :lol:

I use it for injury updates. For instance as soon as Contreras went down, I get an update, when someone comes back, I get an update. That's what I use it for.

My OG team was Contreras, Rizzo, Baez, Schwarber, Soler, Eloy, Arrieta, Lester, Darvish, Quintana, Hamels, Strop, :lol: You really think I was playin for a dime with that approach? JRS sent me an invite, I hit accept and that was that. I use my phone, there is no message board or any of that on my phone, it's just set my lineup for the week, track injuries and call it good. You guys are buggin. When it got brought up a few months ago, I said just leave it as a free league then too, only 2-3 people had paid at that time.

My friend in my $100 ESPN league had Sale, Porcello, JD, Benintendi, Bogaerts and Kimbrel last year. So yes it is possible to draft your squad and play for money. It's $25. It ain't like you threw down 3 racks. And all those dudes you drafted are legit contributors. Ain't like you drafted the Royals.

Most reasonable people would just be like. "Oh my bad I didn't realize it was a money league. What's your venmo? I''ll send that over."

Next year just give my team to someone else.

giphy.gif

Meth PM’d me that CP would get the ban hammer if he doesn’t pay up.

Minnesota is going to win the division, and that’s cute.

More importantly

This is the Twins only chance to get the single-season HR record, this is it and don’t sell yourself that it’s not @651akathepaul, this is it, they’re right at the doorstep. :angry: And you’re damn right I’m paying attention to every NYY at bat.
Congrats to you man and to 651.

Twins were the better team in 2019.

Hopefully Indians can sneak in.

FWIW, the 'Message Board' tab on Yahoo app is right at the damn top of the main screen. I just checked my football league. I assume it's the same for baseball.

Of course it is. But in the 50+ leagues that CP has played in, not a single one of them was Yahoo. So its OUR fault that he didnt see the message.

My friend in my $100 ESPN league had Sale, Porcello, JD, Benintendi, Bogaerts and Kimbrel last year. So yes it is possible to draft your squad and play for money. It's $25. It ain't like you threw down 3 racks. And all those dudes you drafted are legit contributors. Ain't like you drafted the Royals.

Most reasonable people would just be like. "Oh my bad I didn't realize it was a money league. What's your venmo? I''ll send that over."

QFT

@JCMojica24 waiting on you too my friend. $25 send over to JRS, please.

And Justin G.....please identify yourself. We are waiting on you for payment as well.

Thanks in advance for being reasonable, guys.

I’ll pay CP’s buy-in. Not fair for the winner.

However, shouldn’t he be disqualified from winning? So 2nd place would get the money if CP were to win it all?

Can y’all take this to the DMs

We got some good races down the stretch

Bro, I will be the first to apologize for flooding this thread with posts about the fantasy league. I want to talk about the pennant races as well. Unfortunately, we have people behaving like children rather than just owning up and paying this minuscule amount that no grown adult should give a second thought about.

Back
Top Bottom