2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

I’ll pay CP’s buy-in. Not fair for the winner.

However, shouldn’t he be disqualified from winning? So 2nd place would get the money if CP were to win it all?

I told Johnny weeks ago that I would do the same, but its not even the point. None of us should have to do that.

I’ll pay CP’s buy-in. Not fair for the winner.

However, shouldn’t he be disqualified from winning? So 2nd place would get the money if CP were to win it all?

You don't need to pay my buy in at all, please do not do that.

FWIW, the 'Message Board' tab on Yahoo app is right at the damn top of the main screen. I just checked my football league. I assume it's the same for baseball.

I have My Team, Matchup, Players, and League. Thassit.

Apparently you guys are on the app all day goin thru stuff. I set my lineup and dip.

Meth really PM you jpzx jpzx ? :lol:

giphy.gif

Yankees first AL East title since 2012. :wow: Just feels like that can’t be.

Indians 18-1 vs. Tigers this season. :lol: :lol: YO :smokin

We've stayed playing in the Wild Card and bounced out right away :smh: up until recently.

Edit:

Last edited:
Disappointed in the Cubs. Sweep the crappy Pirates, then lose 2 of three to the Reds and series opener to the Cards. In those three losses, think they had like a combined 15 hits or so? Bad.

Going to let a average Brewers team get that WC. Cardinals made one big move this offseason and are going to win the division and go on this crazy playoff run. I've seen this episode before. lol.

I guess the good part is that missing the playoffs means big changes..

Maddon is gone, hopefully they spend money on the bullpen and get another bat + lock up Castellanos.

Back
Top Bottom