2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

19A8B019-087B-49D9-A0C6-3B0366F376E8.png

You know what they say... “PhIlLy FaNs ArE TrAsH”

lol its legit every fan base that has trash fans/people

never bring a kid into it

Next year for fantasy we're gonna have to shorten the year. Players on teams out of the race are being shut down, starters innings are capped out, etc. My other league ended like a month ago :lol:

I don’t really believe that, obviously. I’ve been to Philadelphia, and the people are just like anywhere else.

That being said, Philadelphia might have the worst of the worst “bad fans”. I think that’s fair.

Typical Harper to make everything about himself :lol:

The comment he’s referring to wasn’t even bad. Just stupid. “Your son is disappointed in you.”

An extremely talented, but lame dude.

Typical Harper to make everything about himself :lol:

The comment he’s referring to wasn’t even bad. Just stupid. “Your son is disappointed in you.”

An extremely talented, but lame dude.

hatred for Harper is ridiculous. They offered him a joke of a contract, then disrespected him by lowering their offer. He has then been nothing but respectful toward the club and his time there since leaving. They really have no history or anything to be proud of as a franchise, so hating him is their thing. I am happy they are doing it, because players pay attention to this stuff. I don’t think Bryce would have much positive to say about this team or city the way they Werth talked to him about Philly. Next year we can pluck Rendon from them and leave them with hatred, salt, and their ripped off Jets chant

from reddit phillies :smokin summed up perfect

Philly fans are unreasonably confrontational and angry for some reason. It's like being surrounded by a crowd of sexually frustrated, drunk men. I was thinking of going down for the Pats-Eagles in November but I might just say F it.

Reactions: HIM
Philly fans are unreasonably confrontational and angry for some reason. It's like being surrounded by a crowd of sexually frustrated, drunk men. I was thinking of going down for the Pats-Eagles in November but I might just say F it.

why not exp something for YOURSELF ? and not from the media side of things

cause believe me i guarantee you would have an awesome time but hey lets all listen to sports media about Philly lol

one of the homies in here stick stick has an awesome tailgate spot/group of people even if you were a pats fan i can almost bet 100% he would show you a great time

sure youll get hecklers but thats EVERYWHERE in sports

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't go to that game if you're a Pats fan :lol:.

:lol::rofl:

welp

but seriously dont let philly fans stop you from experiencing something and getting out your comfort zone man.. short life we live get out and enjoy it

hatred for Harper is ridiculous. They offered him a joke of a contract, then disrespected him by lowering their offer. He has then been nothing but respectful toward the club and his time there since leaving. They really have no history or anything to be proud of as a franchise, so hating him is their thing. I am happy they are doing it, because players pay attention to this stuff. I don’t think Bryce would have much positive to say about this team or city the way they Werth talked to him about Philly. Next year we can pluck Rendon from them and leave them with hatred, salt, and their ripped off Jets chant

from reddit phillies :smokin summed up perfect
:lol:

Only accurate part of this summary is that the Nats have no history.

why not exp something for YOURSELF ? and not from the media side of things

cause believe me i guarantee you would have an awesome time but hey lets all listen to sports media about Philly lol

one of the homies in here stick stick has an awesome tailgate spot/group of people even if you were a pats fan i can almost bet 100% he would show you a great time

sure youll get hecklers but thats EVERYWHERE in sports

I'm always in Philly man. Have cousins and friends that went to Drexel, Temple and St. Joe's and ended up staying.

And I want to make it clear that I'm not referring to ALL Philly fans. There's just a decent sized contingent that are trash.

Spent plenty of nights getting banged up at spots like the Green Room, dives and house parties in and around North Philly wearing Boston attire with no issues. Being at a game is different.

Spent plenty of nights getting banged up at spots like the Green Room, dives and house parties in and around North Philly wearing Boston attire with no issues. Being at a game is different.

Different for a rival obviously but I hear ya

i think eagles fans are the most reckless no doubt out of all our sports teams

okay i can agree with you that being at a game is different.. crowds start feeling themselves once fans start cheering them on and its gets the EGO going.. i hate it personally

im one of the most laid back people ever really hate when i see fans acting out of place.. name calling is whatever but once cans/bottles thrown then it pisses me off

I was wearing Rams gear at the Browns game this past weekend - everyone around me was super nice and respectful.

Actually expected different from CLE lol

i think eagles fans are the most reckless no doubt out of all our sports teams

okay i can agree with you that being at a game is different.. crowds start feeling themselves once fans start cheering them on and its gets the EGO going.. i hate it personally

im one of the most laid back people ever really hate when i see fans acting out of place.. name calling is whatever but once cans/bottles thrown then it pisses me off

It's weird, because generally speaking I enjoy the general public in Philly vs. Boston. Sports and competition just bring out the worst in people because of the liquor and mob mentality.

Back
Top Bottom