2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Nahhhhhh nah, you can make fun of our players and us all you want, it's just it first seemed like you were basically saying Buxton was a certified scrub which was just an outdated take, before it was a joke. Do what you gotta do.

My stoneface was for the Twins being so close in this gentlemen's HR race and probably losing it last night. Just ****.

Stanton has looked good in his few games back. Hitting the ball hard. I hope he goes off in the post season.

194E0B6A-3AEB-4C12-8DD5-3F4992C7E40E.png

Don’t tell the Twins fans that.

The richest team in baseball :lol: ...you guys can buy all the former MVPs you want in offseasons and be excused if you lose the race because of that, all we bought was a 40-year old Nelson Cruz and we’re still right there :smokin

Also I might be wrong but can’t you reach and touch the RF fence from home plate at Yankee Stadium

jpzx jpzx you really worrying about a HR race?
The richest team in baseball :lol: ...you guys can buy all the former MVPs you want in offseasons and be excused if you lose the race because of that, all we bought was a 40-year old Nelson Cruz and we’re still right there :smokin

jpzx jpzx you really worrying about a HR race? Worry about getting past us finally in the postseason.

Cannot pull the riChesT teAm iN baSebaLL card given the makeup of our team ALL season long...

Got invited to the Mets game last night, cool to see Pete break the record. Good game and a good time.

IMG_20190928_201351.jpg

Hope I can catch an ALDS or ALCS game at Yankee Stadium, I can feel that 28th ring coming :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom